Author Topic: Reaching out to everyone!!!PS  (Read 3515 times)

blessedone

Reaching out to everyone!!!PS
« on: July 12, 2015, 12:00:54 AM »

Hello, my name is NOEL ENNIS and I am a social-marketing entrepreneur. I've had an extensive career as a social entrepreneur and business marketer online. On top of all of that I am a Computer Tech by trade,however I never allowed that to get in the way of my business goals. I broke into the Network Marketing area in year 2004. Something clicked within me. I realized that I could connect with so many people and help change so many lives. If you're a struggling in this industry, I know how it feels. I've been there. I've been left behind. My heart goes out to everyone that's struggling with his or her businesses.Here's the deal...I'm 110% committed to helping PEOPLE succeed and win. Focusing less on myself has made a major difference. You don't have to struggle online. Building relationships and CONNECTING WITH PEOPLE are the basics of business and marketing 101. Call me crazy, but I've learned that helping others achieve success will ultimately bring me more success. I've teamed up with some of the best people in the industry that who provide marketing education, branding personal development, leadership skills and so much more. Because of my training and affiliation with this family true success has come my way.I'm a people person (I make friends everywhere I go) and this is something that I've learned over the past few years. From what I've learned, it's not the COMPANY or the business opportunity, but the Company WE keep. You have to realize that it's not about get rich quick, but it's about growth and so much more. Take a look at yourself and deep inside. Would you want to join someone that's spamming links for people to join them? People will join you first before they join a company.SERVING OTHERS and not myself played a big part in that as well. I've developed a business funnel system that I've put into play. I'm changing so many people's lives right now. It's all about timing for sure. Inbox message me so that we can connect, build a lasting relationship, or just having a kick awesome conversation. Send me a friend request and a private message here' if you want to know more. Don't be shy my friends. If you notice I DID NOT POST A LINK TO WHAT IT IS I'M WORKING ON. I want to connect with people and not connect them to my business #opportunity.God Bless.To Our Mutual SuccessNoel Ennis
PS..Reach me here: ennisnoel@gmail.com

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Re: Reaching out to everyone!!!PS
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 01:49:26 PM »
Hi Noel,

Welcome to the forum and we hope you make many connections.

Regards,
Charles & Susan

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online