Author Topic: How to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from iPhone 6S?  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Xiezhenye

• View Profile
How to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from iPhone 6S?
« on: July 11, 2018, 04:31:36 AM »
"My iPhone 6S manual upgrade failed, I have to restore my iPhone to factory settings, but I lost all my data, including contacts, photos, videos, notes and so on... How can I do to recover deleted data from iPhone 6S without backup?"

iPhone Data Recovery and iPhone Data Recovery for Mac are the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data recovery tool which allows you one click to restore your lost and deleted data including contacts, sms, photos, notes, call logs and more up 20 types of files from your iPhone 6s in a click.

What's more, there are 3 simple ways providing to choose:

Way 1. Directly recover lost data from iPhone without backup.
Way 2. Extracting to recover lost data from iTunes backup.
Way 3. Extracting to recover lost data from iCloud backup.

Related: Recover Lost SMS from iPhone 6S

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Jhoony

Re: How to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from iPhone 6S?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 04:56:02 PM »
testttttt

Offline chanleen

• View Profile
Re: How to Recover Deleted and Lost Data from iPhone 6S?
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 02:34:33 AM »

To recover lost data from iPhone 6s. My option is to use a third party software. Since I have no idea about how to recover these data from command prompt. Now there are a variety brand of iPhone data recovery software on the Internet. You can choose one to help you recover iPhone contacts, messages, videos, photos, notes, calendars, whatsapp messages from iPhone to computer in efficient way. My option is Tuneskit iPhone Data Recovery. You can recover data from 3 mode, to recover data from iOS devices, iTunes backup files and iCloud backup files.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online