Author Topic: Automotive Industry coming to a major slow down!  (Read 2430 times)

jbeckergtm

Automotive Industry coming to a major slow down!
« on: April 15, 2008, 11:23:12 PM »
Tired of doing the same old thing to get the same old result? If you always do what you’ve always done, you are going to get what you’ve always got! Plus the slow season is coming, the cold is coming and you are going to make less money in the next 5 months. That is the reason people are leaving the car business in groves to work on the internet from the comfort of their own home. They come for a better life. Are you tired of making the dealership all the money while you get chump change when you sell a car? I work four days a week and I make a $1000 per deal. I get to see my family more, stay in doors where it is warm, have NO Commute and make more money in a month than most people do in a year.
Sound too good to be true? Well, it is not and that is why people are leaving the car business in groves. Ask yourself this question. If you were making a $1000 per car sale, would that change your life? Of course it will, but that is not the case and never will. Consumers are much more educated now a days and the internet has a lot to do with it. They already know what the cars cost. They have already calculated the interest rate and payment. The good old days are gone! If you’d like more information on how to use the internet to get out of the rat race and stop making the dealership all the money, come take a look at some free information that I’ve provided for you on my website…
Tired of working 60 to 70 hours standing on a concrete lot?
Every day I talk to someone from the car business who is fed up and tired with all the bull they go through on the lot everyday. They are tired of working their fingers to bone, standing on a concrete lot, waiting for someone to walk on their lot so that they and the other salespeople can fight over the customer like a pack of wolves stalking a bunny rabbit. They are tired of deals being stolen from them because you were out to lunch or it was your day off and you know good and well that the reason they came back to buy was because of you. What do you get in return? NOTHING!
Now if your boss was to come to you say…”We are going to pay 60k a year for being here and $300 for every car you sell”…then I’d be out there 60 to 70 hours a week right a long side you. But you know that will never happen. They make it seem like a privilege that you are standing there. That’s big crock! I don’t care how much money the dealership spends in advertising, these cars don’t sell themselves. I recently bought a Cadillac Escalade and guarantee you….”I would not have bought it if it wasn’t for my salesperson” Even though he made a $71,000 sale for the dealership, he did not make $1000.
The second problem standing on a lot causes is that you are at the mercy of how many people come on the lot. You can’t sell cars to air. If no body comes, there is no one to sell to. You are not in control of your own destiny, rather, you at the mercy of how much advertising the car dealership does. Now granted some cars sell better than others, but the truth of what I said still holds true.
The third problem with that is that you feet and back hurts at the end of the day.
The fourth and final problem that I see with your industry is that you are away from you family way too much. When you were a kid, was your dream job to be away from your family so much. If you could start all over and write out your perfect day at work, would it include standing on a concrete lot for 60 to 70 hours per week? I think not. To find out more information about creating a life you’ve always dreamt about, visit my website and I’ll send you some free information about what I am doing to create my own destiny.

www.gtm-creatingwealth.com :(

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online