Author Topic: Building Your Day Care Business Name  (Read 1177 times)

jasonbarrett

Building Your Day Care Business Name
« on: September 22, 2009, 09:52:27 PM »
One of the most powerful tools that has to do with marketing your day care business is building your brand and giving your business are really good and attractive business name.

The task of thinking and choosing the best and most attractive name for your daycare business is very important and should therefore be given a great deal of thought and consideration. You have to make sure that the name of the business that you will choose should fit the services you are to offer as well as the actual message you want to get across to your potential clients.

Here are a few guidelines that will help you choose the right name for your Daycare business.

What are the actual thoughts and feelings you want your day care business to convey? Do you want it to be more attractive to children by making it a little cutesy or more attractive to adults by giving your business a more matured branding?

Some people want their names to appear in the name of their business so that is what they simply do. They include their names in the actual name of their business like Mariol’s Daycare Business. This type of branding could be considered straightforward and direct however it does not actually attract potential clients. If I were the client I would simply ask myself “Why should I entrust my child/ren to Mariol? Who is she anyway?”

Regional (Chesapeake Child Care)

It is also relatively important that the name of your daycare business is creative but understandable. Make sure that it will clearly reflect the business that you are to offer but consummate it in an attractive and direct slogan.

It is important that you give a lot of thought and consideration when it comes to choosing the right business name for your daycare business so that you will be able to stick with it for the rest of your business’ years. It is not advisable that you would have to change the name of your business after several years because your clients might get confused and might no longer trust the kind of services you offer.

Avoid hard to spell and equally hard to pronounce names. You wouldn’t want your potential clients messing up the name of your business, right?

Check for availability to avoid any potential legal conflicts. Imagine investing your time and money into marketing materials, only to receive a cease-and-desist letter in your mailbox.

When you need just the right word, the Thesaurus is the ideal guide for a quick study in the synonym department.

Get down to brainstorming. - Come up with a master list of names and take it from there.

Register your domain name. - If you plan on having a website now's a good time to snap-up your domain before someone else does.

Limit the number of decision makers. - Decide who will have input in the naming process. Use the tips and ideas above to come up with a name that will be just the right fit for you. Don't rush yourself into coming up with a name too quickly, the time you invest in choosing a name for your daycare business is time well spent.

For more: How to start a daycare Center by StartADaycare.org

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online