Author Topic: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS?  (Read 1742 times)

Channethan

How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS?
« on: November 25, 2013, 03:08:59 AM »
Some questions from Yahoo answers.
1. Possible to recover deleted photos from iPhone? I had some photos stored on an app but I accidentally deleted the app. Is there anyway to recover these photos? - Melodyma

2. How do I recover deleted photos from my iPhone?
I deleted a couple of photos by accient and I now want them back, I didn't sinc my iphone whilst i had the photos on, is there anyway i can retreive them by using some sort of softwhere so anything like that. thanks - Sterling

Actually, there are two ways to recover deleted Photos from iPhone:
Way 1: Directly Recover deleted photos from iPhone. (for iPhone 4/3GS)
Way 2: Extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone photos (for iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3Gs)

To recover deleted photos on iPhone, need a iPhone data Recovery first, download the free trial version below to check your deleted photos before you recover them.

Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows)  
Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac)

Way 1: Directly Recover deleted photos from iPhone(Only for iPhone 4/3GS)
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
First of all, connect your iPhone 4/3Gs to the computer and run the program after installing. For iPhone 5S/5C/5 and iPhone 4S, you need to follow the 2nd solution.

Before scanning your iPhone for deleted pictures, you need to download a plug-in. The plug-in will be offered according to the iPhone you've connected. Just click the "Download" button.

Step 2. Enter the DFU mode and scan iPhone
Now, you need to get into the DFU mode before scanning, according to the steps below:
1. Hold your device and click “Start” on the window of the software.
2. Hold the Power and Home buttons on your device at the same time for exactly 10 seconds.
3. When 10 seconds have passed, release the Power button right away, but keep holding the Home button for another 15 seconds.
After that, you'll get a message saying that you've successfully entered the DFU mode, and the software begins scanning your iPhone.

Step 3. Preview and recover deleted photos on iPhone
When the scan finishes, all found data will be listed in clear, organized categories. To preview your photos, you can choose Camera Roll or Photo Stream. Photos found here are not only those deleted, but also includes those still on your iPhone. If you only want to get those deleted pictures, you can refine the result by sliding the button in the red area on the interface below, to only display deleted items. Mark those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.

Way 2: Extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone photos (for iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3Gs)
when you synchronize your iPhone with iTunes, the previous data on your iPhone has been automatically stored to be a .sqlitedb file by iTunes. This backup file is going to be continually updated along with the later sync, and also the content can't be viewed or obtained. For that reason, in case you have synced your iPhone with iTunes, there exists a opportunity to recover deleted photos from iPhone.

Additionally there is a thing you must take notice: Don't sync your iPhone anymore after the photo loss, or the backup file will probably be updated and you'll never get them back from iTunes backup.

Step 1. Scan your iTunes backup
After installing and running the program, move to "Recover from iTunes Backup File" and you'll get the interface as follow. All your iTunes backup files have been found and displayed. Choose the one for your iPhone and click "Start Scan".

Step 2. Preview and recover iPhone deleted Photos
When the scan finishes, all the content contained in the backup file will be extracted and displayed in categories as Photos & Videos, Contacts, Messages, Call History and Notes. You can preview the detailed content of any of them before you perform the photo recovery for iPhone.

To recover deleted photos from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, you only need to check the "Camera Roll " & "Photo Stream" option and hit the "Recover" to save all the deleted photos on your computer.

Step 3. Do backup well
In order to avoid losing your important photos, immedate backup is very important and useful. Don't forget to backup them on your computer well.

Tags: Recover deleted photos from iPhone, Recover deleted iPhone photos, How to recover deleted photos from iPhone

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Elinsal

Re: How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 04:21:12 AM »
If you accidentally deleted your photos from iPhone, there is no need to be depressed any more. Here are two ways to recover deleted photos from your iPhone. Two solutions to recover photos from iPhone: One is retrieving photos from iPhone directly. The other one is restoring iPhone photos from iTunes backup.
You should get a professional iPhone photo recovery - iOS Data Recovery at first. It can offer you an easy and helpful way to restore the deleted and lost photos. Even though you may not make the iTunes backup, you can restore them if you use iPhone 4/3GS.

Solution 1: Recover Photos from iPhone Directly

Step 1. connect your iPhone to your computer
Step 2. Download a plug-in separately for your iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS
Before scanning your iPhone for deleted pictures, you should download a plug-in. The plug-in will show up once the iPhone is connected. Just click the "Download" button. After downloading it.

Step 3.follow instructions to scan your iPhone
1. Hold your iPhone and click "Start".
2. Press the "Home" and "Power" buttons at the same time when you click "Start",and hold them for exactly 10 seconds.
3. After 10 seconds, release the "Power" button and keep pressing the "Home" button for another 15 seconds.
Note: If you are iPhone5/4S user, you don't need to enter DFU mode yourself, just skip this step.
Step 4. preview and recover photos from iPhone
After a while, you can see all the found photos in camera gallery. The photos to be selected are not only the deleted ones but also the remained ones. Mark those you want, and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.

Solution 2: Restore iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup
Step 1. choose iTunes backup and scan it
Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" option, when launching the program on your computer and click "Start Scan".
Step 2. restore deleted iPhone photos
Being scanned, all founded data are in order. You should preview carefully to choose those you want and click "Recover" to save them on your computer.

You can get more from:
How to Recover Data from Dead iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone iPad iPod
How to Recover Lost or Deleted iPhone Contacts
How to Restore Call History on iPhone
How to Recover iPhone Data Without iTunes Backup

« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 10:34:40 AM by Elinsal »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online