Author Topic: Bunch Free Ways to Make Money Online With No Selling/Recruiting.  (Read 4146 times)

5SS

A lot of people are searching for free ways to make money online. I see new people posting daily how they want ways to make a few bucks, they don't want to sell and have no money for start up.

For these people most of the businesses people are replying with are not suitable, sometimes people will even mock them saying you can't start a business from nothing.

Most businesses you are going to have to pay something to get started but there are lots of other things you can do - none of these will make masses of money but if every little helps, these certainly help.

When I started online I had no money. Anything I have ever bought, joined, invested into or paid for in anyway has been only with money I earned online. When I was starting I could not even afford to risk $10 - now I own my own MLM company (so dont let anyone tell ya you cant do it ;)  )

FREE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE - NO SELLING

1 - Google Adsense. Simple stuff, people pay Google to advertise and Google needs a place to put they ads. You make a blog about something you can write about (I done lipstick) and Google will put ads on them - you are paid per click.

http://www.2createawebsite.com/money/google-adsense.html

2 - Swagbucks. Not really money ... kinda cheating here but swagbucks is cool. I've not been there in the longest time so I am not sure what is new there but you used to get "swagbucks" for watching videos (cool ones) and things like that. They also have a search engine (like google) and you can use that to surf the web and get swagbucks - swagbucks can be redeemed for gadgets and gift cards etc (if you need money you can ebay these if not "yay got gadgets")http://www.swagbucks.com/

3 - Topcashback. As the name suggests, cash back site. If you dont know what these are basically you go to this site and through their link you go to you favorite online stores (walmart etc) and buy. The site is paid a commission for sending you there and they pay you a bit back. ONLY IN USA AND UK can you do this and if you can - you should. Pretty cool stuff.

Now ... I know what your thinking, you think im cheating again bcoz this is saving money and not making it ... just wait.

Topcashback has a affiliate program (again not been there in a while so may be a bit different now) where you can get paid £10 (UK) or $10 (US) for getting people to join and use it.

It really is a wonderful service and people do join (you dont have to be saley just tell your friends, they will try its totally risk free if they bjy stuff anyway) and $10s add up. I could make over $100 a day with this sometimes.

You can affiliate from anywhere in the world, but you need people from the country its based (UK or USA) to join.

www.topcashback.com

4 - Bubblews. If you are social, really fun way to make money online. It is a blogging community where people can like/dislike and comment on each others blogs. The atmosphere is very friendly and it's a site I would use for free to be honest.

Bubblews will pay you per view on your blog posts (they have adverts on them and pay you a share of the profits ... same idea as your own blog with google ads) so you can share them on FB etc and get paid. Interacting with people on the site will get you views as well.

http://www.bubblews.com/

Fiverr. Even if you just want to see some funny ideas .. go here.

Fiverr is a place people pay $5 to get something or charge $5 to do something. If you have a serious skill you can do that bu there are also wacky things you can do that people will pay for (look about the site)

fiverr.com

5 - Blogging for money (slightly more advanced version of #1)

Rather than just getting google ads on your blog you can search yourself for free affiliates that will pay you (basically the people who are paying google, cut out the google man) and get their ads directly on your site.

Just google (what your blogs about) "free affiliate" and usually you will find them.

Pros - You get paid a LOT more per saleCons - Google will pay you for every click so you get paid with no sales.

If you think people are actually buying via your site - cut out google.

6 - Free pick up resales. Go to a local classified site and go to freebys section, if anyone is giving away anything of any value go grab it and resell it - POW, super easy money.

This is the only one so far I have not personally done but some people i have suggested this to when times were really tough did make money.

7 - I want to say paid surveys but its a bit of a mine field and I dont personally know any ones i know are solid (not saying there are not, i just never done this) but doing surveys for money is something you could look into.

I found searching for "Freelance Market Research" to be better in my fleeting ventures into this area.

8 - Pay Per Click. This makes the smallest amount of money ever but you are paid just to click on links (fractions of a cent per link)

I found it too tedious and slow personally but there are 1000s of them, just google.

Everything here is 100% free (good ole free, not free if you dont mind paying for it first) and i can 100% guarantee each one of these is a legitimate way to make money.

What I done was use things like this to leverage up to buy into businesses, I got scammed a bunch time and finally learned what to do and not do.

Over the years I have developed skills that give me more lucrative ways to make money free online (very specialized things that would not apply to many people reading this)  but if for some reason I could not use they skills I would be back on these sort of things in a jiffy !

We teach people how to invest ... so once you make a boat load money and you need to know what to do with it come and see me ;)

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

emzandjemz

Re: Bunch Free Ways to Make Money Online With No Selling/Recruiting.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 01:38:07 PM »
This is super helpful. I saw it on a facebook post at a Work At Home Moms group and the feedback was engaged into the opps here. I think they take a lot more time and effort than starting your own biz would (in the online space anyway), but all the more power to those folks who go for it!  :)

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online