Author Topic: AdMaximum , Ad Maximum, best MLM  (Read 2473 times)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
AdMaximum , Ad Maximum, best MLM
« on: September 12, 2012, 08:26:55 PM »
 AdMaximum: NEW REVENUE SHARE PROGRAM LAUNCHING
 Earn as much as 250% from rebates and commission on every member who joins AdMaximum.com

people are taking more and more to this new Revenue Share model simply because
it offers the majority of members the opportunity to earn while being provided with
useful advertising that they can use to further their promotional efforts.

The earning potential becomes even more significant the earlier you get into these
programs as well as the more referrals you gain.
So with that said, I think you guys have a very nice opportunity to get in super early
in one of the latest Rev share programs that will hit the market soon.
It looks very well put together and will gain some good support which is always
important.

Things to know about the program:

--Every member earns on every ad sale purchased in the system
-- 250% ROI ( Turn $20 into $50 over and over again)
-- Totally passive. No sponsoring needed to earn.
--For the ones who want to promote, enjoy an impressive 4 level referral commission structure
--Strategically developed to allow more members to earn more money more often.
--50% re-invest rule to keep the system moving
--Each position gives you 5000 banner and 10,000 text ad impressions
-- Processors are currently Payza and EgoPay but STP will be added soon
--$10 Minimum withdraw.

Q: What is the cost of one Ad Unit? http://www.admaximum.com/?crsuccess

A: $20.00

Q: What is the Profit Sharing Pool percentage breakdown?

A: 50% goes into your Repurchase section which gives you the ability to buy more Ad Units and keep your ads constantly running. 50% goes into your withdrawal account.

Q: What product do I receive when I purchase an ad unit package?

A: With the purchase of an Ad Unit package you will receive 5000 banner impressions and 10000 text ad impressions. Make sure to use the ad impressions as this is what you have paid for. This is a simple process that you will be trained to do.

Q: Is there any yearly membership fee?

A: No.

Q: Is there any monthly autoship fee?

A: No.

Q: Do my old ad units earn commission when I purchase new ad units.

A: Yes

Q: Can I earn from my referrals?

A: Yes. You earn up to 5 levels of commission on all your referrals. 5% from your direct referrals, 3% on 2nd level.

Q: What is the minimum withdrawal amount?

A: $10 for all processors.

http://www.admaximum.com/?crsuccess

Join Free toDay!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: AdMaximum , Ad Maximum, best MLM
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 08:30:26 PM »
For those of you who are asking this is how the system works. Members who purchase an ad zone are eligible for adzone rebates. these are payments to your account based on ad zone sales The rebate has a maximum of $60 half of that is for your repurchase account and half is for you to take out if you wish.

we have 4 commission levels free members are able to earn by referring the levels are as follows
level 1 pays 15%
level 2 pays 5%
level 3 pays 3%
level 4 pays 2%

This may change as we re considering making the commission little lower on top and higher on the bottom. Payment Processors we now have Payz and ego pay you can expect STP by launch.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 08:24:15 PM »
These rev share models seem to be hot online now after the daily sub cycler craze...Some are going
overboard in thinking that they are a lot more than they actually are but people will learn soon enough.

I am not here to hype these programs but I will say what I have said before and will continue to say:

These programs can earn ALL members money if they join right at the start as you have the opportunity
to right now with Admaximum .

This doesn't mean hat they don't last a while as they do but you maximize your earnings joining early.

The key to these programs is volume...Once the program has big support and big promoters bringing
in people then this works for the benefit of all the members .

More people = more members buying positions = more money in the system = quicker rev share split
to all members = happy members = members re-purchase new positions rather than withdrawing every
cent like crazy people = further rev share and continuation of the program for as long as this formula
remains intact.

Anytime anything goes wrong with the program, people start to panic, go into withdraw mode, rev share
split to members slows, more withdraw and the program eventually stalls.

Nothing more, nothing less.

This program has support, it has 4 levels of ref comm that is very nice and has got people promoting it
like crazy and IT WILL make quick money for all who join now and take advantage of it.

I will be sending out a strategy that some can choose to follow to maximize their earning etc with these
and other programs in my next update so please look out for that.

Those who have not yet joined this one can do so as I have heard that pre-launch has been extended
to Monday so you have time to join and be ready for Monday where everyone starts on level terms.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 08:27:09 PM »
This is the first update from Admin.

Hi Carol as you are aware we are now in pre-launch. For those of you how were having issues with the verification email - please note that all members have been approved manually now. and we no longer require verification for future signups.

Over the next day we will be adding some promotional material as well as finishing up the front of site. For those of you who are asking this is how the system works. Members who purchase an ad zone are eligible for adzone rebates. these are payments to your account based on ad zone sales The rebate has a maximum of $60 half of that is for your repurchase account and half is for you to take out if you wish.

we have 4 commission levels free members are able to earn by referring the levels are as follows

level 1 pays 15%

level 2 pays 5%

level 3 pays 3%

level 4 pays 2%

This may change as we re considering making the commission little lower on top and higher on the bottom. Payment Processors we now have Payz and ego pay you can expect STP by launch.

Positions are open for purchase on Saturday at 8pm est we have a referral contest refer the most members and you will earn $250 in adzone credits and $250 in cash. Remember members cant upgrade until Saturday so this is effectively a free program until then it should be easy to get members in and potentially win the prize. what you get for your ad zone purchase. when you buy an ad zone you get internal in-site advertising credits, that;s cool but what is even better is our link rotator service. Admaximum is investing thousands of dollars into major ad network advertising to promote the rotator url. if your link is in rotation you will receive thousands of (OFF SITE) quality hits to your chosen opportunity.

We are very confident that this type of traffic will convert will for you and truly ads value to your advertising purchase. We do not have refunds, please do not buy with the intent to earn. Buy only for the advertising. If you can not afford to invest in advertising then please use our system to refer and earn as a free member. A portion of the adzone purchase is use in CO-OP advertising and is sent instantly by IPN to the networks we have arranged to show our content. This is the reason for the refund policy we have now in place.

Join Today for Free.. refer and earn... or buy ad packs on Saturday and earn

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 08:34:05 PM »
ADMAXIMUM
This one is going to be very interesting as I knew this one would get attention and gain the volume it deserves.

As of now there are 1239 members registered and all waiting for tomorrow ( The countdown clock to me looks
like launch will be 11am EST ).

When a program has this sort of volume as we see here, money is going to be earned very quickly so I hope that
some of you have taken my advice and even if you don't want to spend too much here, simply try $20 ( one position)
and you will see how quickly you earn this back and can play with profits.

For those who want to maximize this opportunity, I suggest doing $100 ( 5 positions) like what I am doing.

You are now able to pre-fund so if you have payza or EgoPay ( as I have not seen them implement STP as yet
which they said they would) then it's best you fund now so all you have to do at launch is to buy.

To me it's not that big a deal as you are going to earn continuously with this anyway so even if you can't get in
right at launch, just get in when you can ( but don't wait days...up to 12 hours or so and you should be good)

You all know about it well in advance so no reason to not be able to get in within about 12 hours of launch.

The results will show tomorrow and members will see how quickly they earn with this one...So again, enjoy!

I have lapsed a bit with the email promo material but that is because all weekend I have been engrossed with
the possibilities of the Bidify teambuild as well as this new one really has me anxious to start.

Talk to you tomorrow,

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 11:32:40 AM »
The launch has been set back to about 8:30PM or around 9 hours from now. This gives people time to sign up and fund there acct and get ready to purchase their Ad Packs. This revenue share program should be good and very profitable especially if you can buy Ad packs around launch time

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 02:57:16 PM »
 Official Launch September 17th,2012 8:30 EST Time (US & Canada).

We are accepting deposits in STP!

When committing a transaction in STP Be sure to follow these steps.

If your intention is to deposit before launch you must have your deposit in before 7pm EST otherwise we can not garentee that it will be approved by Launch.

Go to the Deposit tab in your members area
    Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
    Select STP as your payment processor!
    Complete the transaction with STP!
    When you get to the thank you page, click on the LIVE SUPPORT icon to inform us.
    Have your transaction number and user name ready for our support staff

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 10:06:56 PM »
Launch date is being set back to Tuesday the 18th at 8:30PM EST. They had issues with STP but all is fixed now they are waiting to launch now to make it fair for everyone

I did however get 4 ad packs bought and they are already earning me money.. I will post when I withdraw some of my seed m oney. I already have purchased another ad pack
with the mandatory 50% re-invest.. so now I have 5 ad packs .. copy me and join when a program is at launch and you will be glad you did.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 04:03:30 PM »
Last night launch was great I bought 4 ad packs and by 3AM I had a total of 10 ad packs!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online