Author Topic: Online Payday System: ZNZ One and ZNZ Big Cash  (Read 1332 times)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Online Payday System: ZNZ One and ZNZ Big Cash
« on: December 28, 2011, 11:25:30 PM »
Is Online Payday System For Real?

OK guys, here’s the deal with the Online Payday System.
This is the program so many people have been waiting for. ZNZ One and ZNZ Big Cash through the Online Payday System is a free program that has the potential to deliver a ton of cash to your paypal account. Real quickly I am going to go through this system and let you know how you can start generating multiple payments on a daily basis all for FREE!
First of all, let me go through some quick questions:
FAQ:
Is the Online Payday System really free?

It absolutely can be. What ZNZ is, is a referral marketing company that works with Fortune 500 companies. These companies realize that with DVD and the Internet many are no longer watching television commercials as they once were. Looking for a way to market and advertise these same companies are turning to the Internet as a marketing vehicle and to Internet marketers as a way to spread the word.
When we refer others to this program, we receive a referral fee for doing so. With ZNZ One this fee is typically $20. With ZNZ Big Cash you may be looking at an additional $60 to $80.
Do I need a credit card?

Yes. Because you are going to be activating trial offers, a credit card is required to establish your age and identity. However, once you have gone through the trial period for whatever company you are looking at, then it is just a matter of you canceling your service. If done correctly, there will be no charge what so ever to your credit card and your account with the ZNZ main company is free making the entire program a “free program.”
Is this a world-wide opportunity?

No. Currently the Online Payday System is only available in the US, UK and Canada. Soon this program will be coming to Australia!
How do We Make Money with Online Payday System?

As mentioned above, earning revenue with this company is a matter of referring others to the program. That is it. You can post your referral links where you want. There is no cost to join Online Payday System. All that is required is that you complete a few trial offers for products from these companies and that is it.
Is There a Limited Membership?

No. Once you are qualified you membership with Online Payday System is for life!
Can I get More Information?

Absolutely!
Click Here to Learn More!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: Online Payday System: ZNZ One and ZNZ Big Cash
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 04:51:33 AM »
This system really works I haven't even been in it for one week and I have almost 25

prospects requesting more info and 2 that are signing up.. I have created extra messages for the auto-responder which is free.. so if you sign up then email me and I will send them to you..

everyone have a happy New Year

mgraham

Re: Online Payday System: ZNZ One and ZNZ Big Cash
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 11:54:39 PM »
I absolutely love this article!

Probably because it's a post that I wrote, from MY blog...hmm, I wonder if the folks out there that are reading your post are wondering if ethics has anything to do with marketing online?

I wouldn't have cared at all if you would have left my links, but...can't really shuffle traffic to your program that way now can you?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online