Author Topic: How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Huawei nova 3i?  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Modingnar

• View Profile
How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Huawei nova 3i?
« on: August 21, 2018, 12:17:20 AM »
HUAWEI Nova 3i uses a new generation of full screen, 6.3 inch super screen and 85% higher color gamut. Like Huawei Noa 3, Huawei Noa 3i has AI Intelligent Four-Shot, 24 million + 2 million AI double-shot lenses and F2.0 aperture, supporting AI scene recognition, AI Intelligent Beauty and AI HDR Pro. The post uses 16 million +200 pixel AI virtual dual lens, and AI supports up to 500 kinds of scene recognition.

So, are you wanting to buy a new Huawei nova 3i to replace your old Samsung phone? Apparently, many old Huawei users have made this choice. However, how to transfer Samsung photos to Huawei nova 3i when you get this new phone?

To sync all data from the old Samsung Galaxy phone to Huawei nova 3, what you need is just the Mobile Transfer. Mobile Transfer can connect two phones at the same time and transfer files from one phone to another. You can transfer contacts, music, photos, videos, messages, messages, call logs, calendars, Apps and App data from one phone to another.

Related: Transfer Samsung Photos to Huawei nova 3

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline cartlootngp

• cartloot
    • View Profile
    • noodles and pasta
Re: How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Huawei nova 3i?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 01:51:53 AM »
You have shared useful information that we transfer photos from one phone to other.If you are looking for best branded mobile accessories online then cartloot gives you best quality mobile accessories online.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online