Author Topic: how to recover lost iPhone contacts after sync  (Read 1227 times)

seriyar1

how to recover lost iPhone contacts after sync
« on: July 30, 2015, 10:42:13 AM »

In order to keep the contact safe, you sync iPhone with iTunes to make a backup, however, contacts lost after the sync!

Method: Find an easy and safe way to backup iPhone contacts, you need to use a professional iPhone contacts backup software,read more in this use guide about how to backup iPhone contacts to computer

Once lost contacts on your iPhone after sync,dont’t worry,you can use a professional iPhone contacts recovery software to get them back.I have ever use a userful iPhone data recovery software,which not only allows me restore deleted contacts on iPhone directly,but also can help me recover deleted SMS from iPhone only three steps.What’s more,if you want to recover other lost data on iPhone,the iOS Data Recovery supports restore photos, videos, notes, bookmarks,ect from iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s/5, iPhone 4s/4 in three recovery modes.

What’s the three iPhone data recovery modes?

Mode 1: Directly scan and recover data from iPhone directly

Mode 2: Scan and extract iPhone back data from iTunes

Mode 3: Download and extract iPhone data from iCloud backup files

Next,I show you the use guide about how to recover lost contacts from iPhone 6 plus directly for example,you can alows follow the same stpes to restore other lost data on iPhone 6/5s/5/4s/4...

Steps by stpes to restore iPhone lost contacts directly only 3 steps:

Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer
If you didn't lose your iPhone, you can also use this way to retrieve your contacts. Connect your iPhone and run the program on your computer.
If you use iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s, you'll see the main window below.

Step 2. Start to scan iPhone and find out the lost contacts
In the part, you need to click "Start Scan" to directly scan your iPhone for deleted contacts on it.
No matter which device you use, the program will automatically begin scanning your iPhone for lost contacts after you doing the steps accordingly.

Step 3. Preview and restore deleted contacts on iPhone directly
After the scanning, you can preview all found data before recovery. Choose "Contacts" to preview, make it and click "Recover", you can save on all the contacts on your computer with one click.

Tips: The iPhone iPad Data Recovery suports restore deleted data from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, empowers you to recover deleted photos, text messages, contacts, notes, videos from your devices. Providing that you are in need of finding a suitable and practical software to help you recover deleted photos from iPhone as well as videos, SMS, videos, iPhone Data Recovery is your final appeal beyond doubt.

If you want to sell your old iPhone,please remember erase all data on iPhone permanently without restore.Here,you can read this use guide about how to erase everything on iPhone permanently before selling.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline chanleen

• View Profile
Re: how to recover lost iPhone contacts after sync
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 11:21:36 PM »
 I happen to know an iPhone Photo Recovery which is a professional application that can help you recover iPhone Deleted Photos if you deleted your cherished photos by mistake. And it works well with iPhone 6s Plus/6s/6+/6/5s/5c/5/4s/4. It can also recover Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Safari Bookmark directly from iPhone.

Read more:

How do i retrieve photos from iCloud

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online