Author Topic: The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games  (Read 1546 times)

Lalima

The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games
« on: January 10, 2011, 10:13:05 AM »
The Top Three Most Interesting IPAD Games 

First, let’s discuss the game called ‘Need For Speed’ published by EA. The advantage of this game is that it has a very short log in time. To turn left or right, you just shake the IPAD but! be careful not to drop it. This can also be considered a disadvantage of playing the game, plus, it can also make you feel a little dizzy. So I challenge you to practice a lot to reach higher levels of mastery.  And don’t quit when you get a little dizzy.

Second, the most popular iPhone game--- ‘FIELDRUNNER.’ There are no obvious differences between iPhone Games and IPAD Games. But FIELDRUNNER has a much faster action compared to Plant & Zombie, though. The goal of FIELDRUNNER is for the player to try to quickly manufacture more weapons to defeat their enemies. The victorious players win money after defeating them.

Finally, my fav game…: ‘Fruit Ninja’! I found a shortcut to getting higher scores while playing. If you shake your mouse quickly on the Stop Button at the bottom left corner of your computer screen, you can increase your scores and even get more continuous shooting opportunities too. The strategy for playing this game is for players to build a barrier to fight against the Fruit. For beginners, don’t worry if you can’t stop the attacking Fruit, you will have enough chances to shoot them when they are falling.   

Talk about your scores here with me and I will be happy to share a lot more strategies.
1. By the way, the strategy that I mentioned is only available in Zen Mode
2. My high score is 100 in 1 minute. What’s your score for one and a half minutes?
Response:
1.   Here a screenshot of my high score. The secret? Use a stylus pen…! :)

2. Why would you buy a stylus for your iPad.. it’s not a resistant touch screen.. -__-“
3. Cause they’re cheap.. and it gets my high score up! Here, I bought some cheap ones for good quality online. And they look cool :D 

Look here!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:18:34 AM by Lalima »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online