Author Topic: How do I start chatting with a girl on the Internet?  (Read 644 times)

Offline alik123

• View Profile
How do I start chatting with a girl on the Internet?
« on: January 21, 2022, 08:44:17 AM »
How do I start chatting with a girl on the Internet?
It's been a long time since I met anyone. Last time I met girls when there was no tinder yet, but I don't really like tinder.  Tell me how do you meet girls?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 09:18:48 AM by alik123 »

Offline bulamaaax

• View Profile
Re: How do I start chatting with a girl on the Internet?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 09:52:14 AM »
/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 09:54:22 AM by bulamaaax »

Offline bulamaaax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 09:54:45 AM »
Girls rarely start conversations with men themselves. Ladies are ladies, even on the Internet. So you have to start the dialogue. Remember that the first sentences are the most important in communication. Do not start a dialogue with platitudes in the style of "Hello, how are you? Clichéd phrases do not dispose to communicate - the interlocutor after this will certainly create the impression that she is treated with contempt. For example, the last time I communicated with a girl on the site https://www.fling.com/, I started communicating with a compliment. This way girls are more attracted to you. 

Offline msavcenko813

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 11:43:09 AM »
If you're looking for a girl for easy conversation and joint entertainment, you should not start a correspondence with vulgar jokes and, even more so, intimate details. You don't want to use poetry - neither your own, nor someone else's - as a dating tool. This is the only way to get your message, and you're sure to think that you're sending the same message to all of your female contacts.

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online