Author Topic: Scam alert ⚠ wickr seanpaxson seanpaxson364@protonmail.com  (Read 1851 times)

Offline pooreuropean

• View Profile
Scam alert ⚠ wickr seanpaxson seanpaxson364@protonmail.com
« on: January 05, 2020, 08:04:46 PM »
Scam vendor: seanpaxson364@protonmail.com wickr seanpaxson.  I'm the one who transferred 800$ the 4th of December (look up his btc-address in the block chain: 18e4x69N9384UmGqizBNou2NTcrDScqe1b  I paid for two compounds to be shipped overseas, 10g each. The day after I transferred he says MOQ is 20g per compound. New rule from the top (management).  I can't afford another 800$, and I kindly ask for a refund. This is impossible, and the only way to sort it out is for me to transfer another 800$ (750$ to be exact) in order for him to send me my products. I ask if he could send 20g of one compound, but no. It has been registered in the books so I need to buy 20g of both compounds, and transfer more money.  So now I have no product nor my money. And I'm asked to reason and understand the situation. Its not his fault, he just cannot send without getting more money. I have no more money, sadly I'm more on the poor side, so there it is.  And he sends all these receipts from domestic shipments, but the block chain clearly shows that my transaction was the last one.   Don't be as dumb as me, save your money and find a reliable source on the dark net or from a reliable source through a reputable site such as https://www.chembuyersguide.com or similar if you're buying on clearnet.  Stay away from seanpaxson and whatever aliases he/they are using. Be smarter than I. I really hope I can stop another person getting scammed. I don't wish this for my worst enemy.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline donaldjawson

• View Profile
Re: Scam alert ⚠ wickr seanpaxson seanpaxson364@protonmail.com
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 05:39:21 PM »
seanpaxson is really poisonous he really dared with me until i had to hook up up chinabestchems.com they really ok i think i should keep review for them.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online