Author Topic: The new kind of online community, The Kewljunk Network  (Read 1726 times)

shaunr

The new kind of online community, The Kewljunk Network
« on: April 15, 2008, 07:23:34 PM »
At my site can upload video, music, photo, write in forums, create blogs and customize your profile along with some other stuff. "So what, there is already Myspace and Facebook", I would think If I was just a random person hearing about my site. True, it does have most of the same features as Myspace, Myspace having more, but most of them being unused, but with my site, it offers the right amount of stuff. First you got 100mb video uploads. This can also be good if you have another site you want a video on you have on you computer, because once you upload a video, you also can get an embed code so you can add it where ever. Share TV episodes on my site, what Myspace doesn't really allow. With music, other than myspace, though you can't do music searches, you can upload music to your profile in a playlist, which you can also get an embed code to add to a site. My site offers more but i'm getting tired of writing, so maybe check it out if you're interested in joining or just want to watch some videos i have right now or something. Sign up is free. www.Kewljunk.co.nr  is the main home site. At the main home site you can play games, chat live. On the first page of the site the above link takes you to, click "Network" and you are at the other site, the community thing. Don't know how many people are going to see this thread but if you decide to join, thank you!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online