Author Topic: Earn $0.75 For Each Capture Page You Complete.  (Read 1980 times)

ppdbusiness

Earn $0.75 For Each Capture Page You Complete.
« on: September 12, 2013, 09:00:17 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I don’t want to bore you with a lot of filler and wordy blah, blah, blah! So I’m gonna get right to the point. I was never into promoting products and services that are just plain worthless and ineffective so I began searching for opportunities that produce cash...real spendable cash...and I want to introduce you to one cash resource that I’ve found that I was HIGHLY skeptical about but ended up paying me $50 cash within just a couple of weeks of toying around with it.

The opportunity is called “OpportunityList (opportunitylist.com)”.  In a nutshell, you sign up for free (there are NEVER any paid-to-upgrade levels), there are paid free-to-sign-up forms that reward you with $0.75 every time you complete one, it is (in essence) completing capture pages for money. From every referral you secure from advertising and sharing your affiliate link you will earn $0.25 for every capture page they complete.

Before I go any further I need to inform you that this opportunity is only for residents of the USA and Canada. I was not aware of this when I first joined...I was sending global traffic (in large quantities) to my affiliate link and ended up getting an email from “OpportunityList” warning me to cease sending global traffic and to make sure I ONLY send USA and Canadian opportunity seekers to the site.

I suggest you go to Gmail and create an email address to use exclusively for this program. You will have to use this email repeatedly and sometimes repeat capture pages show up on the member’s page that you already completed. You won’t be able to fill out the same page using the same email so just copy this simple technique I use to make my primary email address unique every time I use it.

Let’s say your email address is:

myoppsemail@opps.com

Now let’s say you just completed a capture page in your member’s area yesterday and now you’re at your computer working away trying to make money and the site gives you a warning message that sounds like “You already used this email - try another one”. Here’s what to do about that: add a dash and a number at the end of the user name portion of the email. For example:

myoppsemail-001@opps.com

This way you’re still using your main email but the dash and numbers will cause it to be unique. For every form you complete just change the number after the dash. So for instance, if you use ‘myoppsmail-001’ on one capture page...use ‘myoppsmail-002’ on the next one, and then ‘myoppsmail-003’ on the next one, and so on...

Every couple of days there will be anywhere from 3 to 5 capture pages to complete. Every page you complete you have to confirm just by clicking the confirmation button, sometimes the confirmation requires that you enter a word or phrase to confirm that you completed the capture page. Each time you confirm the completion of a capture page you will earn $0.75 - I also suggest that you promote the website using your affiliate link so you can earn that extra $0.25 per referral.

Currently my account is at $62.87 (that’s my total earnings from completing forms and the earnings from my referrals), I’m working to get that amount over $100, which is not very hard at all! On 08/16/2013 is when I withdrew my first earnings from “OpportunityList” and just a day later they sent $50 to my Payza account ($50 or more is the payout threshold).

Check out the screenshots below:

I think I’ve explained everything necessary for you to earn money as a member of OpportunityList.com, if you need more details visit the website or PM me and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have...or...if you’re ready to get started and don’t really need any more information to convince you to join then CLICK HERE and go right to the website to sign up and start earning!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 10:25:04 AM by ppdbusiness »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

ppdbusiness

Re: Earn $0.75 For Each Capture Page You Complete.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 10:30:36 AM »
The opportunity is called “OpportunityList (opportunitylist.com)”.  In a nutshell, you sign up for free (there are NEVER any paid-to-upgrade levels), there are paid free-to-sign-up forms that reward you with $0.75 every time you complete one, it is (in essence) completing capture pages for money. From every referral you secure from advertising and sharing your affiliate link you will earn $0.25 for every capture page they complete.

Every couple of days there will be anywhere from 3 to 5 capture pages to complete. Every page you complete you have to confirm just by clicking the confirmation button, sometimes the confirmation requires that you enter a word or phrase to confirm that you completed the capture page. Each time you confirm the completion of a capture page you will earn $0.75 - I also suggest that you promote the website using your affiliate link so you can earn that extra $0.25 per referral.

Currently my account is at $62.87 (that’s my total earnings from completing forms and the earnings from my referrals), I’m working to get that amount over $100, which is not very hard at all! On 08/16/2013 is when I withdrew my first earnings from “OpportunityList” and just a day later they sent $50 to my Payza account ($50 or more is the payout threshold).

I think I’ve explained everything necessary for you to earn money as a member of OpportunityList.com, if you need more details visit the website or PM me and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have...or...if you’re ready to get started and don’t really need any more information to convince you to join then CLICK on the banner BELOW and go right to the website to sign up and start earning!

ppdbusiness

Re: Earn $0.75 For Each Capture Page You Complete.
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 04:19:39 AM »
Get paid to Signup to SIMPLE online forms. We pay you 50 cents for every form you subscribe to and 25 cents on every form your referrals fills out & 25 cents on their referrals! If you fill out 3 simple forms daily (which takes about 30 seconds) you are guaranteed $45 a month. REFERRALS: If you have 100 in your team and they fill out 3 forms daily you would pocket a cool $2,250 per month!

http://www.opportunitylist.com

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online