Author Topic: www.blastyourad.com anyone tried this?  (Read 10092 times)

gazinbali

www.blastyourad.com anyone tried this?
« on: May 22, 2008, 08:45:50 PM »
Hi.. this site looks ok.. they say one lifetime payment of $47 gets 2.3 million ads a day..or emails actually.. has anyone tried it..
thanks

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Re: www.blastyourad.com anyone tried this?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 01:44:27 PM »
Hi,
We have never used it before but we think it
safelist based. You will have to sign up for a
lot of safelist we think.

Someone else may have more experience with
it than us.

Thank for being a member.
Regards,
Charles & Susan

Update 2-10-09:We have since reviewed this program.
You can read our review below here:
http://www.partnersinsuccess.net/blog/blast-your-ad-review-scam-or-the-solution-to-targeted-website-traffic/
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 03:49:52 PM by Admin »

rmfyi

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 08:01:23 PM »
Robert here,

I use this site all the time... it's part of a weekly & monthly routine I have to get members to my small site. I blast ads and emails weekly and submit my sites to search engines monthly.

I'll tell you that with any blaster product just because your blasting to millions you'll be lucky to get 1 or 2 replies per blast (this will improve based upon the success of your ad and product). But that's what blasting is all about as far as I'm concerned because it's one of the lowest cost ways to advertise.

If you track you blasts using a site like TrackThatAd, here's my referal link ->http://trackthatad.com/?i=7190/faf060108 , it's free and you'll be able setup your link(s) to monitor your responses and learn what ads and products bring you the best response with each blast, I use an acronym and date coding to track my ads e.g., my link above  faf060108 = Free Adz Forum June 01, 2008.

I enjoy blasting products because it reminds me of fishing and getting the replies to my ads is exciting, best of all there's no additional cost, just the one time cost for the particular blaster and then just my time and effort.

This product in particular is a great value considering it's only a one time purchase. -> BlastYourAd -> http://click-here-4.info/?i=150193/faf060108

Your not only getting the online ability to blast ads, your able to submit your site to search engines, submit to FFA sites, free software and too many other goodies to mention and best of all everything is all in one site to really support your marketing efforts at a very low one time cost.

But you'll have to work it routinely to see any results over time, your just not going to get flooded with customers overnight with blasters...

Hope this helps you, please stop by and join my safelist as a free member, use this link -> http://www.butterflywebworks.com/wisemove and because your an FAF member just contact me using the "Customer Support" button on the site and send me a request to upgrade you to a Pro Membership free.

Oh and if you really wamt to try your hand at blasting let me know and I'll send you a site that I call blasting heaven!  ::) Rene and her husband are great people and Rene has this awesome site for blasting die hards like myself.

If you decide to purchase the product it would be great to hear from you and if you find that you'd like to promote the product let me know and I'll incorporate your referal id in the link above so you get credit, that goes for TrackThatAd too.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 09:16:55 PM by rmfyi »

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 08:32:34 PM »
Now that is a good answer!

Thanks for participating Robert.

Regards,
Charles & Susan

Josephtheyers

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 01:45:32 AM »
Hi, I've used a couple of these sites before and had great responses but, at the same time I got the auto hits machine, at the time it was for $47 plus a heap of good reading (free bonuses) and used that insteed. If you think about how many people use these systems, and safe lists, correct me if I'm wrong, there are hundreds thinking they are getting a great deal like yourself, a lot of the time you ad gets absolutely no response especially safelists because people are being hit with so many ads at a time, they just delete them or pass them by, unless you have a really catchy subject line. If you have an eye poping ad or subject then wouldn't you rather spend money on ppc , I still use my auto hits machine , and get the odd response here and there, using the safelist can be good if you pay for the pro or executive version, that way you wont get thousands of emails everyday,plus extra ads and the rest, theres many ways to market the best way is to set up a capture page, give away freebies and get opt ins, to build your own list, I could go on and on, but I wont, heres a link to ad blaster ad booster site submission tool = auto hits machine, that will only cost you 13.95 if you sign up for free, and thats with re-sell rights. . http://www.ProductDock.com .  <<< free ad sources, articles, systems, tools building in progress.

Offline Thomasid11

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 10:33:23 AM »
Hi,
We have never used it before but we think it
safelist based rachat de credit bancaire. You will have to sign up for a
lot of safelist we think.

Someone else may have more experience with
it than us.

Thank for being a member.
Regards,
Charles & Susan

Update 2-10-09:We have since reviewed this program.
You can read our review below here:
http://www.partnersinsuccess.net/blog/blast-your-ad-review-scam-or-the-solution-to-targeted-website-traffic/
Maybe you can show us how to do it too.

Offline alexender

• View Profile
    • coinfuse
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2024, 05:48:29 AM »
I stumbled across a website that can blast a classified ad post to over 400,000 different classified ad sites. I'm wondering if anyone has experience trying this site?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online