Author Topic: Would I contest an exchange for a Cash app refund?  (Read 1632 times)

Offline peter123

• View Profile
    • apple support
Would I contest an exchange for a Cash app refund?
« on: August 27, 2020, 05:22:58 AM »
On the off chance that you need to debate any ongoing Visa check card buy, so you need to hold up until you see the complete message on the screen. Subsequent to getting this message, you need to contact the trader which subtleties showed on the action tab. On the off chance that you get neglected to determine your issue with the dealer, at that point you should reach us to question an exchange for a Cash app refund.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline alexender

• View Profile
    • coinfuse
Re: Would I contest an exchange for a Cash app refund?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 05:41:45 AM »
If a merchant accepts the refund request, they'll return funds to the buyer. However, if a merchant chooses not to honor the request, [/size]the buyer might file a dispute with Cash App customer support[/color][/size], essentially a Cash App chargeback in all but name.[/color]

Offline alexender

• View Profile
    • coinfuse
Re: Would I contest an exchange for a Cash app refund?
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 07:51:30 AM »
As soon as Cash App receives the refund, the funds will automatically appear in your Cash App balance. If you have any questions before the 10 days have passed, please reach out directly to the merchant. [/size]If the refund does not appear within 10 days, please reach out to us and we will help you dispute the transaction[/color][/size].[/color]

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online