Author Topic: Free Online Cash System Review Is this A Scam?  (Read 13144 times)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Free Online Cash System Review Is this A Scam?
« on: July 31, 2008, 05:15:26 PM »
Hello everyone,

Does anybody have any info on the Free Online Cash System?
How does it work and has anybody managed to get started?

Anyone made any cash with this?

Chime in and let us know.

Thanks,
Charles & Susan

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

moneyintheloops

Re: Free Online Cash System Review Is this A Scam?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 03:40:08 AM »
I am not in it but i know of it , and know people who are generating cash with it . i plan on getting involved with it as it goes hand in hand with the opportunity i am in . they way it works this to get signed up you join some one who is involved already ...  hes  a great guy to go with and will help you lots. then you go to there live conference call and they explain how to get started. which after the call  you have to complete 2 phases. phase one fill out and complete 10 free trials... pretty simple (catch the trials may cost u a but to verify you are a real person ) phase 2 .... do more free trials  which could end up costing you about 50 bucks.... after you complete them all and thet the points you need you send all your stuff to the focs admin and you are then fully qualified to recrute others and the rebate you your 50 bucks and theres also other training they gve that goes along with it .. if any one joines through that like  please tell him jeffinbc sent you and also let me know i only need to refer 2 people mr edfromohio and that will get me in you can reach me at mooneyintheloops@gmail.com please though dont smap me with you opportunities i have enough on my plate hope that helped ..... cash gifting is not a scam its  a system for like minded people with like minded goals

jeff
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 01:27:43 PM by Admin »

Finallypaid

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 12:38:01 AM »
As far as the free online cash system, I think it's a good system, however, when I tried to get qualified it was just too much effort to go through all those free trials. And my members were complaining that it was a huge hassle for them too. Don't get me wrong, it is a good idea and works, I know someone doing well in it, Joy Marino, it's just not for me. I've found other things just like it that are much easier to get qualified in. just my honest opinion :)
Jason
636-978-7089
Team Spirit Driven Success

moneyintheloops

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 11:50:44 PM »
i agree i t is a hassle to get through the free trials but there is the option to skip them and just pay for it  but then its not free . realyy nothing is for free any thing takes work and dedication

freecashsavestheday

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 08:24:50 PM »
Hi
   I am new here so first off a big "Hello " but I do want to chime in.
First off, early this year I was active in Project Payday.. I love the concept and was familiar with the amount of work it required to do offers to qualify..
However

As a new member of  FOCS I got tripped up with the amount of offers to get quailified too. In fact I got bored and left it alone for a while. While  I let it lie, the woman that referred me and her sponser branched out a bit and streamlined the process..under their own group..no required initial phone calls to attend unless you want to basically now only one phase..

I was able to finish the required 4 offers and qualify in about an hour to move on and get my website to really get going....

"i agree it is a hassle to get through the free trials but there is the option to skip them and just pay for it  but then its not free . really nothing is for free any thing takes work and dedication"

This is so true, whats nice though is part of the program , we pay you up to a certain amount once your trials have been completed and you get your credit.. and as far as work and dedication ?
We are running a business....even if the start up funds are negligable

So now I am in full swing..lol learning how to market.
I love the whole idea of this free cash system..and leveraging money while working with real companies/trial offers etc. vs getting digital software to market....

jamie
freecashsavestheday@gmail.com

Dustin

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2014, 11:31:59 PM »
Well, it could be legitimate, but when it actually got down to making money with this system, I personally found it to be very complicated to operate if you do not have any prior marketing expertise.

Also, when they say that it is free, it is only free during the initial setup process, and then you will have to pay for leads and marketing material.

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 05:11:42 PM »
Is this program still around?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online