Author Topic: Drug Induced Nausea  (Read 1902 times)

ankhe

Drug Induced Nausea
« on: November 17, 2009, 03:52:47 PM »
My name is Dan Crowder and I hope the following information will be helpful to anyone suffering from "Drug Induced Nausea". A little background info: I am 63 yrs old, totally disabled (wheelchair), on Fentanyl 50 mcg/hr, oxycodone, vicodin and 1000 mg of Naproxen, all of them can cause severe nausea. Because of all of the above my "Immune System" is down and with the "Swine Flu" problem getting worse I wanted to help protect myself by raising my immune system so I started taking Olympic Gold and Grape Seed Extract daily. It was about the 5th or 6th day after starting them that my wife noticed that I had finished all my lunch and had been almost a decent person for the last couple of days. It wasn't until then that I realized I had not had any nausea for 2 days and felt pretty decent (almost good). I am over 3 weeks now and am still nausea free and have more energy than anytime in the last 3+ yrs. I have no way to know which of the products is responsible or if it's a combination of both all I know is that the constant 24/7 nausea is GONE ! I would hope that anyone with the same problem would get the same results but since everyone is different there is no way to tell other than to give it a try. There is no one in my family or friends on "Chemo" so I do not know if it will work on them or not. If it doesn't work for you I'm sorry but at least you will boost your immune system since that's all I was looking for when I started.    God Bless, Dan Crowder  #160434  Ft. Wayne, Indiana   dan_crowder3@hotmail.com   

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online