Author Topic: EXCITING PRE-LAUNCH OPPORTUNITY - Be one of the FIRST to get in!  (Read 1647 times)

RayRen

An Exciting Pre-launch Opportunity!

A 17 year old company will debut a new division to it's already proven marketing and business program on June 1, 2008. I personally helped my team members earn over $30,000 EACH in 2007 with the existing program as it is now.

You can be one of the FIRST to get in on this pre-launch stage of an exciting addition to this already proven winner that will make its debut on June 1, 2008!

I will help you to succeed with this one. Profit-Sharing payouts are averaging $2,500 monthly with a cap of $10,000 to each and every member. This NEW Addition to the program will allow you to receive these same monthly "profit-sharing" payouts with only six (6) others getting involved, even if they don't do anything!

That's right, $100 (one time out-of-pocket) and 6 members (who may not do anything) will qualify you for "profit-sharing" each and every month. You can get started now and when they switch on the new addition, you'll be paid immediately on a continuing monthly basis! You'll also receive a monthly supply of the world's HOTTEST, government backed tangible asset - Silver and Gold Bullion Coins!

We're already earning thousands monthly in the existing program and this new addition will have you caught up to us by July...automatically!

Why am I sharing this with you if I'm already successful?

I Make People Money -PERIOD.

That's what I do. I promised my team that I'd help them make $200,000 before the end of 2008. When I help you make your $50,000 for this year, my existing team members will receive their $200,000. Plain and simple. And then in 2009, if you want me to, I'll help you make $200,000. This is the true element of networking, people helping people...not people "hiring" people.

Get more information at http://www.go4sites.com/rayren or you can call me for instant details. Please be aware: When I speak, people get PAID. My time is just as valuable as yours and I don't BS around or play cat & mouse games when it comes to business. If you want to FINALLY be on a WINNING TEAM....let's talk!

Raymond - 252-360-1000

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online