Author Topic: Want to lose weight?  (Read 8478 times)

gabriela

Want to lose weight?
« on: January 03, 2012, 03:31:41 AM »
Want to lose weight?
We found a site that helped me lose weight easily
http://www.howmanycaloriesinapoundoffat.org

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

youlosewithhcg

Re: Want to lose weight?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 12:30:24 AM »
Dear friend, Nowadays homeopathic HCG are also getting very popular for safe & quick weight loss. it's effective way to lose your weight. So try it...For more information about HCG Products visit- www.youlosewithhcg.com 

electra

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 10:32:11 AM »
Drink one or two glasses of water before meals, it will make you feel fuller and you will not eat so much. Drinking water is also generally in good health, if you do two favors keeping you hydrated throughout the day.

ruggierihenderson

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 02:51:51 AM »
In this site, you will learn about How many calories to burn a pound of weight. You can find ideal weight which is keep you healthy. You should read this site articles to learn all tricks about weight lose.

perybutler

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 01:50:15 AM »
Weight loss is a good thought for human health. It create well stamina of health and fitness. Running with diet make it perfect and create well health and fitness. It burn to fat and stomach which create effective health and fitness.

JennySandres

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 07:56:45 AM »
Avoid using artificial methods such as weigh lose pills to reduce your weight. Follow these steps for natural weight loss; have a balanced diet plan, follow regular workouts, drink more water, skip junk food, drink green tea and stop eating oily food.

Jessamy

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 07:35:27 AM »
Hello, The best way to lose weight is exercise and diet control. I don't think that there is any other way to lose weight naturally. If you tried lot of exercise and still you can't lose weight as you want? Then you must consult to your doctor and ask for weight loss surgery.
Hope this help!

ishaneggi

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 05:16:33 AM »
When i was searching for the basics of weight loss i found the below tricks:-
Rule #1: Avoid “white” carbohydrates
Rule #2: Don’t drink calories
Rule #3: Take one day off per week
I recommend Saturdays as your “Dieters Gone Wild” day. I am allowed to eat whatever I want on Saturdays, and I go out of my way to eat ice cream, Snickers, Take 5, and all of my other vices in excess.

Aldennk

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 05:17:27 AM »
Well if you want to loose weight, so there are many methods to loose weight.Aviod all fast and junk foods.
Monitor your weight every day.Avoid excess, intake of salt which causes water retention.Drink 7-9 glasses of water every day.Avoid late, night food.Have your dinner 2-3 hours before going to bed.

Priyanka24

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2012, 04:10:02 AM »
Many of us are not fit and we want that we should look health, fit and smart like others.But getting into proper shape is not so difficult now.  Start from regular exercise, walking, jogging, yoga. Along with this follow some other weight loss tips also like- eating fruits, avoid sugar, junk and fried food. Drink lots of water. Your eating habits matters a lot. So have proper control diet. All these will help you to lose weight and look fit.In beginning, don't do over exercise as it might cost in severe body pains. Start from regular half n hour and then increase your time limit slowly and steady.

WilfredRhodes

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2012, 10:24:17 AM »
Well, it is always great and healthy to keep one's weight under control.

Unfortunately, for the past few months, I'm gaining a lot of weight. And that is simply because of my diet. I am eating more for the past few months. And then the worse thing is I've to sit for hours in office, can't even find time for walk, which is also adding to my weight.

But anyways now I'm seriously looking to reduce my weight. I didn't check the link which you gave, but will give it a read later. Thanks for sharing it.

I'll let you know after checking it.

inspectrhome

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2012, 01:05:18 AM »
Any one wants to be become a smart and also health, so he has to Start regular exercise, walking, jogging, yoga. Along with this follow some other weight loss tips, for example, eating fruits, avoid sugar, junk and fried food. Drink lots of water.

autoglass020

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2013, 02:28:53 AM »
80% of losing weight is you diet, so dont get caught up on exersize.

Here are some tips:

1. Eat 5-7 small portions/snacks a day
This will keep your metabolism burning throughout the day

2. Stay away from all fatty and unhealthy foods. SERIOSULY.

3. Dont eat 2 hours before bed.

4. Eat after exercise as this is when your metabolism is highest.

5. Work out and build muscle. This will really help your metabolism.
Remember to work out at the same time each day

egclimo

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 05:49:13 AM »
Keep your house well-stocked with fruits, vegetables, healthy meats, grains, cereals, spices, and flavourers. Follow our tricks to healthy cooking, cooking vegetables for the week, and low-fat cooking posts to understand how best you can stock your kitchen with healthy and delicious ingredients. All of this will go into helping the next step - cooking healthy meals at home.

fullcircleltd

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2013, 11:08:14 PM »
Hello friends,

Go to morning walk and drink more water in every day for lose your weight.

polokphinix

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 12:52:55 AM »
I think weight loss is not a major problem. If you are suffering from over weight problem then simply doing more regular exercise and also join the gym is really good to reducing your weight easily.

robbiewells

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 05:58:30 AM »
Take T5 Fat Burners to reduce your body weight fast and burn fat. These capsules, serums and patches are the very best and have helped me loose a lot of my excess fat that i really did hate. Since taking these i feel 100% better and have had a great boost in confidence. These Fat Burners really do work !

meenuweb

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 03:54:47 AM »
I also want the same.I knew all these things which are necessary but problem is that i cannot follow this routine.

StephanieIngram

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2013, 06:56:23 AM »
 Lose weight tips:
•   Eat vegetables to help you feel full.
•   Drink plenty of water.
•   Don't skip meals.
•   Find low-calorie alternatives
•   Modify’ your food
•   Go to a sauna
•   Increase your activity levels
•   Used TPE Yoga Mat for Workout

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online