Author Topic: The Facebook Home App Review  (Read 1537 times)

swatihotels

The Facebook Home App Review
« on: April 13, 2013, 06:53:53 AM »
We’ve been hearing about it for well over a month now. It’s been rumored, to some degree, for well over a year now. That’s right, we’re talking about Facebook Home. Originally rumored to be a fork off of Android for a Facebook Phone, Facebook Home is about as close as it gets. It happens to be a full scale launcher like ADW or Nova Launcher with a few apps tossed in like Facebook Messenger. The long rumored Facebook phone even exists now in the form of the HTC First on AT&T. So the question remains, does Facebook Home live up to the hype? Is it any good at all? These are some questions we’ll be answering in our full review below. Our video review will be up tomorrow, so if you’d rather watch than read, you’ll have to wait a day.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

VerdunScott

Re: The Facebook Home App Review
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 04:10:14 PM »
Yeah, there were many rumors about Facebook phone, and finally we have Facebook home (instead of facebook phone) now. As far as my personal opinion is concerned, it didn't impress me much. Facebook is no doubt a very popular and good social media website, but still I do not want my phone's home screen to be controlled by all facebook. So I'm using a simple TouchWiz launcher in my Samsung Galaxy S III phone.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online