Author Topic: How I Make Money with CPAGrip, YouTube & SEO  (Read 1099 times)

jango666

How I Make Money with CPAGrip, YouTube & SEO
« on: October 26, 2015, 03:29:59 PM »
CPAGrip provides the earnings, YouTube provides the platform and SEO generates the traffic. Here is my clear and easy to follow CPAGrip guide.
I first created my
[/color][/size]CPAGrip[/color][/size] account on October 14th, 2014. After looking around the dashboard a little, I remember getting to work straight away. Motivated by a few people’s earnings that I’d seen on a forum thread earlier, I started a new YouTube channel based on a story I had spotted on Sky News. Without going too deep into detail, some hackers had leaked some files from a social media application and I wrote a guide on [/color][/size]how to access the deep-web[/color][/size] so people could access them. At the time there was colossal amounts of traffic looking for said files, this presented a great opportunity to make money.[/color]
[/size][size=2.3125rem]So, how did I make money from this?[/size]I used a pre-set CPAGrip file-locker to “lock” the guide so I would make money every time someone downloaded it. It looked something like this. Each download generated between $1-2 on average. Targeting countries such as France, Belgium and the Netherlands can earn in the region of $5-20 per download, but I was new to CPA and I was thoroughly thrilled with earning $1 per download, as most people would be.[/size][/size][size=2.3125rem]
[/size]The content I made was a guide taught people how to obtain the files from the story that was being aired on the news at the time. Fortunately the files were rather controversial–and as I previously mentioned–and it already had a mass of people searching for it on the internet.
[/size][size=2.3125rem]How did I get people to download my content?[/size]To get people downloading the guide–to generate earnings for me–I whipped up 3 videos using PowerPoint, a screen-recorder and a microphone. The videos I uploaded to the YouTube channel were simple walkthroughs of me downloading the guide I had written. I also spoke about the using it get the files from the leak story that was been aired on Sky News.[/size][size=2.3125rem]
[/size]Search Engine Optimisation is the bread and butter of most successful digital marketers. You can make it as simple and as difficult as you please by either using tried and tested methods properly, or paying for black-hat rubbish that won’t work. I chose the simple route and I have been successful using it to this day.
[/size]First of all I put the link to the download in the video description. Next, I added a few annotations to the video, and finally I wrote the subtitles for the video. I spent a few minutes writing a good “SEO optimised description” too, you can get a template [/color]here. After that, I spent just around $5 boosting the videos on my channel with views and subscribers from SEOClerks.[/font]
[/size][/color]SEOClerks was (and still is) the key to getting my videos to out-rank my competitors. If you don’t quite understand, when people search for content on YouTube a program sorts the videos based on a few simple factors. Trust, popularity, interactivity and tendency to be the correct video. If you’re video is abhorrent, then it’s unlikely that anyone one will find your video. To rank your videos well in the search results–so more people see it– you need to generate more views that last for a decent amount of time, write a good optimised description (use the template above), create conversation with your commenters, and generate subscribers and likes.[/font][/color][/font]

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online