Author Topic: me2everyone , Join Free and Get 1000 shares  (Read 2861 times)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
me2everyone , Join Free and Get 1000 shares
« on: February 06, 2009, 03:22:00 AM »
Hello

Something incredible has arrived!

I just became a shareholder in me2everyone and I never had to pay a single penny for the shares! It can only be described as the gold-rush for 2009. This company is going to be huge and shares will soar in value over the coming months! You can register for free and it never has to cost you a single penny!

http://www.me2everyone.com/44073

me2everyone is going to be a cool new virtual world where you can meet friends, chat, shop, play, watch videos, create an art gallery, open a virtual newspaper, play the free inworld lottery and make money from your own online store! You and everyone you know make the decisions, shape the world, create real incomes and share in the profits. It’s a new place where you meet new people or invite your friends. Learn new skills or expand your business. Find the love of your life or help the planet.

Membership is free and every member automatically becomes a shareholder in me2everyone Limited. Personally I have 16,000 in the venture and I am going to increase my shares very soon. This is an excellent chance for all of us to make some real progress in 2009 and beyond! Please do not miss it.

If you are looking for something really good in 2009: something that changes your view on the world, then you really have to spend just one minute and look at this website.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
Re: me2everyone , Join Free and Get 1000 shares
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 03:27:33 PM »
RIPPLE PAYMENTS

Date : 7th February, 2009

With the PayPal saga ongoing, we have now chosen AlertPay as a payment solution.

We are verifying the account right now (so that we can send Credit/Debit Card payment requests).

However if you want to pay for your Ripple immediately, please visit www.alertpay.com and send payments to

prelaunch@me2everyone.com

Kind regards and thanks for your patience.

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2009, 02:06:44 AM »
NEW THINGS     

Date :  30th January, 2009

me2everyone pre-launched 21 days ago... and now this website needs to enter into a new phase.

Next week the designers will begin to revamp the whole website. Expect to see:

O A brand new, highly informative front end
O A detailed FAQ
O A more interactive Contact Form
O Telephone Support (UK only for now)
O The launch of the Customer Care Network
O New languages
O An improved registration process
O An insight into how me2everyone (and you) will make money
O Improvements to your personal account home page
O me2everyone webmail beta - so you can talk to your introduced members
O me2everyone search beta - begin expanding your personal m2e network
O me2everyone profile beta - share with the me2everyone world
O me2everyone gallery beta - give us a reason to buy cloud server space :)
O Share certificate set-up and registration
O Customer Care portal
O me2everyone email server
O me2everyone job search

Now it's not all coming at once, but these changes will prepare for an easy transition to the me2everyone virtual world. Oh, can we dispel a myth here? me2everyone will begin life as a 2D place, evolving into a hybrid between 2D and 3D. It's being designed to work without downloads, and for speed (although broadband will be recommended). We are working with architectural designers for the inworld graphics and a regular web team for other programming. We are hiring all the time! This week alone we decided to get the "new" site translated into 24 languages: although we have had 260 members putting their names forward to translate the site into 38 languages. Croatia seems popular with 70 applications! :)

One key area where we are hiring is IT with 8 key posts soon to be filled. We are also starting the process of converting me2everyone Limited into a Public Limited Company (PLC). On this subject, when it's time to register your shares, you will be able to download them from your account. Every share certificate will have a unique bar-code to ensure more security and a lot less fraud.

We know we have failings and we are fixing them. But please remember, the website is 21 days old with more than 54,000 members in more countries than we can image. You have all stunned us. Now it's our turn! :)

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2009, 07:43:10 AM »
the 1000 share signup offer is only good till we hit 100,000 members and 94,000 plus this morning

Offline crsuccess

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 01:26:39 PM »

GLOBAL EXEC - PASSIVE ARRIVES     

Date :  10th February, 2009

Yesterday we very quietly launched the GLOBAL EXEC.

Global Exec is a new and exciting way to create lasting personal benefit in me2everyone. With an attractive income and a chance to create huge sections of the m2e world, Global Execs are those members whose life and business experiences set them apart. The Global Exec members will challenge our directors and provide clarity of thought with a fresh and supportive mind. The Global Exec will be a sounding board for new ideas, providing an insight into local culture and sharing lessons from their business and life experiences.

We have 300 freelance memberships of this Global Exec available. Membership is free and you become part of our Management Team. You may upgrade this membership later and actively manage and train people in the Customer Care network. This will be done under an appropriate business licence.

Global Exec is the first step towards the Customer Care Network and effectively boosts our current support system. For more detailed information and the application form, please click on the LOG-OUT button above or directly visit www.me2everyone.com/member/logout.php

We will be reviewing applications every day and the cut-off day is February 27th 2009. Thanks

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online