Author Topic: Great Gifts & More  (Read 1289 times)

ankhe

Great Gifts & More
« on: June 04, 2008, 02:25:53 PM »
 ;DCarols Collection is one of the best "little" catalog sites on the internet. One of the best things about it is 'Value" as nothing is over $19.95! We start off with Candle Holders with the leader being a 5 pointed 'star" made of glass & metal and 7 1/8" x 8" high. The candle holder group also has an ornate lantern w/stand, 5 different Moroccan Lanterns, "Zen" holder, Pillar Fountain and an elegant Mini Chandelier Votive stand among others. Just the Candle Holders are worth the tour but the collection of Birdhouses is "to die for"! When you have 10 very unique Birdhouses it can be hard to pick a favorite but I still lean to the Wedding Chapel as the leader. All wood construction, white w/red roof it stands a full 10" high. The Bass Lake Lodge birdhouse is a close second and it just did nudge out the elevated Treehouse Birdhouse. Carol likes the Farmers Market Birdhouse along with the Beachcombers birdhouse. If you know of any Frog collectors out there please tell them there are 11 new
 Frogs hanging out here looking for a new home. Some are pretending to be "Welcome" signs, some are hiding as Candles others are clocks,candleholders and mirrors! And don't get me started on the Windchimes or I'll be here all night! You'll just have to check them out for yourself. We can't forget about the Bath Sets or Pillar Candles and especially not one of the true "stars" of the catalog our beautiful Angel Merry-go-round with Rose-Pink Angles and a Gold trimmed, spun glass carousel!! But I do carry on too much. It's just very hard not to be excited about all the great items in our catalog! I have just touched the surface so I hope you will check it out for yourselves and let us know what you think. Just to make interesting we will give you a $10.00 Gift Card to get you started if you want to make a purchase. Please go to: http://www.carolscollection.com to see the gifts and e-mail me at  dan_crowder3@hotmail.com for the Free Gift Card. Thank you for your time, Carol & Dan Crowder
  Fort Wayne, Indiana   All Transactions are thru Pay Pal and we are Pay Pal "Verified".

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online