Author Topic: Cheap Shoe Stretcher and Review  (Read 1127 times)

icoony

Cheap Shoe Stretcher and Review
« on: October 09, 2010, 12:55:15 PM »
Two Stretchers a Left and a Right Constructed in beautiful wood. It has happened to us all we get those brand new shoes on our feet only to find that they’re unbearable to wear. Or we have that pair of shoes that we love but they never seemed to fit correctly. Whether it is tightness of the shoe the need to break-in the shoe or a foot ailment such as a corn or bunion you don’t need to suffer any longer! Relieve pain caused by uncomfortable shoes with the simplicity of turning knobs! Alleviate the discomfort of foot ailments such as corns or bunions! Zero in on painful pressure points! Leave your shoes looking great without damaging them in any way! With Bravo-Fit Shoe Stretchers you can relieve these painful symptoms in just a few easy steps by using this advanced two-way shoe stretcher all without damaging your shoes. Simply place the stretcher inside the shoe and turn the knob to build pressure. Additionally you can turn the handle to adjust the width of the shoe all at once! With these simple steps you will be on your way to having shoes that look and feel as though they were custom made for your feet. Plus Bravo-Fit Shoe Stretcher has specially placed fine-tuning holes that allow you to insert the included pop-in stretch plugs letting you zero in on painful pressure points. Bravo-Fit Shoe Stretcher works in many types of shoes both men’s and Women’s including flats heels and even boots that zip down in the back or have backs that can be rolled down to accommodate the tuning handle. This means that you can wear all the hottest styles without subjecting yourself to the pain of squeezing into the shoes. Includes a 4oz bottle of clear Bravo-fit Shoe Stretcher spray!

Review:
For some reason, even wide shoes aren’t quite wide enough through my small toe area (I don’t have bunions either–just fat feet). I’m no longer willing to suffer wearing shoes while they stretch out so I thought these might help. They do although the little buttons you insert into the holes leave a very lumpy look to the shoes (wish they’d also send along one very long “bump” instead of a bunch of small bumps). But they have stretched out my shoes sufficiently so they no longer pinch my little toes.

If you looking for cheap shoe stretcher, please check out cheapshoestretcher.com

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online