Author Topic: Data Recovery for Acer- How to find back lost files on Acer Android devices?  (Read 2923 times)

pdftools

I took a great number of photos by my Acer iConia Tab A500 and then deleted some of them by accident. Unfortunately, there is no "Recycle Bin" for Android. As far as I know, once you deleted items out of it, it's just like emptying the Trash when you are using a computer. Some of my friends told me that the only way to restore my deleted photos without backup is to use Data Recovery utility.

So I began searching a data recovery for my Acer iConia Tab A500 through the Internet. It seems that Android Data Recovery can help me of the jams but I'm not really sure. I downloaded a free trial version to have a try. Fantastic product! It found out all my deleted photos in a few minutes. Moreover, it also found out other deleted videos, songs, documents and more. I'm so appreciated of it.

Things to note after important files lost:

If the lost files are stored on the SD card, you’d better to take it off your Acer tablet immediately. In fact, the files lost from your Acer Android devices by accidentally delete, format SD card, reset factory data, virus infection and more are still on the SD card but invisible. In case your deleted files are overwritten, stop using the SD card any more. Once overwritten, it is impossible to recover. So use a data recovery utility as soon as possible if you want to get them back.

Supported Acer Android Devices:

Data Recovery for Android supports most Acer Android phones and tablets like Acer Liquid Express, beTouch E210, liquidmini, beTouch E140, Liquid Metal, beTouch E130, Liquid E (Ferrari Special Edition), Stream, etc. If you want to recover the lost files from your Acer Android device, this program is pretty good for you.

[Data Recovery for Android] One Click Recovers Lost Files from your Android device  - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLLjFHqfBnI

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Jessien

Hello, if you want to recover your Android device files, it will be such an easy thing if you can find a ideal solution! Actually, I have ever recover my Android data before, so I can share my experience with you.
Here are the steps for you to follow:
How to Retrieve data from Android device
Step 1. Run the program and connect your Android device to computer

Step 2. Enable USB debugging on your Android Device

Step 3: Analyze and Scan your Android device for lost data

Step 4. Preview and recover lost data from Android device

You can read more information:
How to Recover Deleted Data from Android SD Card
How to Restore Deleted Contacts from Android Phones
How to Print Text Messages from Android phone on Computer

brandonalfred

Have you checked the Acer support site? It's been close to a year but I had to run the recovery disk on a couple of Acer laptops and I think there is something you have to do to run the CD but don't remember what it was. Maybe a BIOS setting.
If you want to recover the data in your Android phone, just go to http://android-recovery.net/.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:14:22 AM by brandonalfred »

jimjune11

How to Recover Deleted Data from Android? Are you still worrying about losing your photos or other important files in your Android phone. Thanks to the Android Photo Recovery, you have no need to be anxious because those images can be restored easily.

Android Tablet Data Recovery
How to retrieve deleted contacts from android

With the help of this excellent data recovery software, photo recovery from Android phone can be conducted in an efficient way. Moreover, it can also help you recover many other types of Android phone data like photos and videos. The recovery steps are easy to master and operate. All you need to do is connecting your Android phone to the computer through USB cable. Then carry out the deleted data scanning so as to get them back. The tutorial underneath is offered to you for recovering your data as soon as possible.
How to Recover Deleted Data from Android SD Card
How to Recover Data from an Rooted Android

alva114

Several months ago, I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S6; well I loved it much but mistakenly formatted my device. I felt down and tried various data recovery software but nothing worked. Later, I found Android Data Recovery, which goes well with almost every android device. It helped me to get back my deleted data from Samsung Galaxy S6. Hope, it will help you too.
Download Android Data Recovery

meliseiner

Have you ever met the problem about losing your files on your phone suddenly? I have once lost my contacts and messages on my Samsung Galaxy S3, and I get all them back with the help of an Android Data Recovery tool.

The Android Data Recovery program will assist you to recover not only SMS text messages , but also recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy and videos and contacts from Android phone or tablet. Which help safeguard your phone, set it up for easy recovery when it gets lost, and prevent your data from falling into the wrong hands.

Mobbay

Samsung Recovery software aims to help restore deleted files on Android phone or SD card under various circumstances, such as getting phone infected by viruses, formatting the SD card or making improper operations, and so on.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online