Author Topic: Data Recovery Software to recover data from computer,laptop,PC hard drive  (Read 1875 times)

BillGates

Lost data on your Dell Inspiran laptop? Accidentally deleted files in Windows? Formatted the memory card of your Canon digital camera by mistake? Seagate external hard drive crashed and you can't access your documents on it? How to get my data back?

Don't worry! All your data are still stored there.You can recover those files,photos,videos and documents with data recovery software easily!
http://www.any-data-recovery.com/index.htm

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

AlexBrown

Re: Data Recovery Software to recover data from computer,laptop,PC hard drive
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 01:30:40 AM »
Data Recovery For Windows
Lost your photos,videos and documents on computer hard drive?Or accidentally deleted files from USB flash drive?Just formatted the memory card of your digital camera or mobile phone by mistake?
Don't worry!You can recover your lost data with data recovery software easily!

Data Recovery Software for Windows

suerong

Re: Data Recovery Software to recover data from computer,laptop,PC hard drive
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 02:26:34 AM »
Recover Photos from Memory Card -- Formatted Memory / SD Card? Picture Recovery, Images from Formatted SD Card

Picture Recovery, Images from Formatted SD Card--Recover Photos from Memory Card -- Formatted Memory / SD Card?

Accidentally Formatted Memory/SD Card? Discover How To Recover Your Lost Pictures & Data After Format - Quick & Easy!

Its a common problem, you are not alone. You formatted your memory card or USB drive accidentally or you pressed the Delete ALL button by mistake, and now you're stuck, searching for answers... Can I recover pictures after format? I deleted the pictures, but that data cannot be lost, surely? Is it possible to undelete photos from a formatted SD Memory Card or USB drive?

With a good photo recovery program, IT IS possible to recover those pictures and special moments from that vacation, night out or party? See how: ===> Recover photos from formatted memory card - 100% Guaranteed!

This use guide about How recover photo from Mobile and Camera Memory Card on Mac

I formatted my SD Card...Is it Possible to Get back My Deleted Pictures?

Whether you are using a Nikon, Canon or Olympus, most digital cameras these days DO NOT delete pictures permanently from your memory card (SD card) when you delete photos using the Format button. You can recover all deleted photo,video,audio or other files by this photo recovery software for Mac or Windows.

Even if you have intentionally or by mistake formatted sd card, your deleted pictures are still there on your memory card. They are not necessarily lost and can be recovered in most cases.

Features:

Recover Images & Photos From Any Formatted Memory Card, including SD Cards

Recovering Formatted Pictures From SD Card

Recover AVI, MOV, MP3, MPEG formats from SD Card--It can help you recover formatted sd card even if the files and data are in the AVI, MOV, WAV, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPEG format.

Recover Pictures After Format: Card Readers on Amazon

To see if you can get your pictures,video or audeo back, Free Download Nice to recover Photo for Mac.

For Windows recovery: Free download Wondershare Data Recovery

lunliy21

[size=78%]How to Recover iPhone Notes? iPhone damaged by water, broken, factory reset, system upgradea, which will cause unexpectable loss in our normal life. Photos with happy moments, messages with blessing from your friends, music with your favorite band Keane and all of them is gone. [/size]
How to Retrieve data from iPhone
However, my friend tried iPhone Recovery before. it's quite good though.
How to Recover iPhone Contacts
You are able to recover SMS on iPhone directly, restore deleted text messages from iTunes backup files or iCloud. Well it's not only messages but photos, music, movies, contacts, voicemails, calendars, WhatsApp Chat History, memo, etc.
I hope it can help you, if you need more details, you can visit tutorials below.
How to Regain iPhone Safari Bookmarks

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online