Author Topic: What is really a scam (must read and please comment)  (Read 6235 times)

ms_carden

What is really a scam (must read and please comment)
« on: September 01, 2008, 04:25:55 PM »
People write blogs to gain internet popularity and high ratings saying something is a scam.

Have you ever been a part of any of these opportunities to say they are scams.

A lot of times people do this.

The truth is somethings are scam and some are not. Just writing a blog doesnt mean its real. People lie for many reasons. When you join any program its your job to do YOUR research and read between the lines.
Because it seem to me that this site does a lot of Bashing on programs that people was never really a part of.

Do your own homework and reseach.

Ask them where they part of the program and why it didnt work for them

Maybe they didnt make it work. Every thing you do requires some kind of work. Some little some a lot.
Thank you

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

jim.ling24

Re: What is really a scam (must read and please comment)
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 10:02:33 AM »
Carden.. i guess you mean to say what is spam.. there is a difference between scam and spam.. but anyways nice info.. thanks

janicejan

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 01:20:00 PM »
I don't actually believe in blogger's review, most of them are over exaggerated and they usually write good articles to prove that the product or website that they are promoting is great, I'd better do my own research than to believe in them..

KAINSMONEY

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 03:50:28 PM »
If a blog have good info or not ? , thats something you need to ask around and make a search , asking im contacts and make some google always help , i dont join any site which is promote in a blog , unless i know , it have good reputation .
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 03:52:28 PM by KAINSMONEY »

shreveportmike

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 02:47:28 AM »
Many people start yelling out scam too easily these days. The problem is they put a bunch of money into a program and they werent getting the right training and then dumping money into their program to make it work. They give up and they say it was a a scam
A true scam is when you send money and they disappear , BIG DIFFERENCE!

KAINSMONEY

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 02:17:09 AM »
Its true , not only that , but a lot of people call scam competitors sites , either owners and users as well .

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online