Author Topic: Autopilot Income Machines  (Read 3067 times)

EngSay

Autopilot Income Machines
« on: February 24, 2011, 07:01:38 AM »
Autopilot Income Machines Review Is Autopilot Income Machines a scam or is it real? 

Well I decided to get past my normal skepticism and gave it a shot. But like most people I’ve been fooled before.  So I conducted a somewhat biased experiment to see if Autopilot Income Machines could really make me money online, leaving no stone unturned.

Before I get to what I did, let me give you the run down of what’s in the program so you can get a better idea about it.  Basically the program is a pretty comprehensive video training course complete with transcripts for those who like to read over watch video.  It takes you through the simple technical skills you need to learn (this is very fast by the way) and then shows you how to get them online and ready to make you money.

That’s all great and everything but SO WHAT – right?  Not so fast!  The Autopilot Income Machines program then shows you some pretty neat and completely safe, free traffic tactics to get you ranked on the first page of freakin’ Google!  Okay, that is where I thought they were full of crap, BUT after I saw the evidence I had to basically shut up and do it for myself.  The course also goes into some advanced strategies, gives you a free software that sets up some of your pages for you and some other cool stuff that NO sane internet guru gives away for less than $997.

Anyway, let’s talk about my devious and biased experiment.  You see, the first half of the program wasn’t new to me.  I know that stuff already.  The second half of the program was what I loved the most… besides the advanced stuff. (WOW!) So I decided that I’d set up my OWN money page and throw a wrench in the program to see what happens.   I followed the free traffic strategies to the tee and in 24 hours my new money page was climbing the ranks of Google.  I watched in amazement as my page started ranking for keywords and getting traffic and a few sales to boot over the days and weeks that followed!

My conclusion is pretty clear.  Autopilot Income Machines isn’t the prettiest or shiniest program out there, BUT what it lacks in guru hype, it makes up for in PURE RESULTS!  I absolutely and wholeheartedly recommend you pay close attention to every word Rasheed Ali and Huey Lee say.  These guys deliver the goods and truly knocked it out of the park on this one!  I give it my full 5 star rating.  It’s a no brainer to put this into your money making arsenal.  Most guys are just smoke and mirrors, but these guys are the REAL DEAL. 

Overall Rating:  5 Stars
Ease of Use:  4.5 Stars
Effectiveness: 5 Stars
Training: 4.5 Stars (you still have to study it)
Support:  5 Stars

To read more on how this programme can improve your income please visit http://bit.ly/gTBQzZ         

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online