Author Topic: My automated zeros  (Read 4834 times)

hamma

My automated zeros
« on: April 13, 2008, 06:20:46 AM »
Hi Everyone

No this is not about the amount of zeros on the end of a comisions check exactly the opposite actually.

About five months ago I joined a company called "Myautomatedsales" they susposedly priomote your url using there marketing dept to sell ramdon clickbank products, A pro membership cost $17.00 aud, you don,t need to do anymore as they are suposed to to do the marketing thenselves rotating the members urls and the customer gets taken to a randomly selected clickbank product.

After being in the program for about three weeks I had no clicks on any part of my account. I sent my first email saying I understood that it was up to the public to click and they can be fickle have I just been unlucky or is there some glitch in my account?

I got a cryptic answer" We are not clickbank we do not know if you have made a sale. We are promoting your url." Yes they know I can't have a sale if I have had no clicks(that's what its called clickbank)

After a couple of more weeks without any clicks I wondered what was going on. You don,t see the url they are promoting for you but they gine you a rotator url to use at traffic exchnges

As I had been promoting my rotator url at a couple of traffic exchanges without any result I tried the url in my browser. Instead of going to a clickbank product it went to a page that said "this is for pro members only please upgrade now" I was a pro member.

I then sent an email to them pointing out the problem but had no reply After that  when i entered the rotator url in any browser it went to no page at all . On closer inspection I realized that the url they gave me has a space in it which I sure is a no no for a url (its a broken url)

Another 4 months later and  I had no response to the 14 emails I sent. But then 3  weeks ago when I sent another email it went to a support ticket system and I got a reply but again it was a cryptic one "what is your user name" I sent them the answer but they must have my user name on there records and its in the url as well.

When i went to see the progress of my ticket it was in the answered and closed section, The email they sent me was a question not an answer but they used that to close the ticket.

I opened another ticket to see what was happening this time the response was " Oh we apologize our system has been down for three weeks someone will contact you within 48 hours" I had been trying to get an answer for three months.

Again the ticket was in the closed and answered section so I opened another one this time the reply was " I will refer this to our administrator" That was over 2 week ago

By now I  had it with them and I sent an angry email saying i would tell as many people as I could about thier shoddy service if they didn,t immedatily reticfied the problems with my account as its quiet obvious that they had been promoting a broken url from day one and  wanted some compensation not only for the wasted monthly fees but also the restless sleepless nights I spent wondering why they would treat anyone like this.

I expected some reaction even an angry one to my email but no not a peep. I sent a final email to canel my account and to tell then that I had warned them of the action I would take but all I got was " go to this url to cancel your account" Again that made even more angry I mean how hard would it have been to fix the url or explsin what was going on.

So I just wanted to warn anyone thinking of joining "myautomatedsales" as I was in for about 4 months and got not one cent roi and a lot of sleepless night s and frustration. I also would like to hear if anyone else has had dealings with them.

Cheers Hamma

Get paid for every vistors to your website
http://viralurl.com/grizztrack/payperplay
Cheers Mike Gray

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Josephtheyers

Re: My automated zeros
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 06:29:09 AM »
 :o Hey mike that is b.s I feel for ya!
A lot of these companies are just out for the cash huh! , I'd always try a money back system and if its no good after the first round, then you know what to expect! I dont know your experience but here's something quite easy to get into, or at least it has been for me in the past, www.website.ws/josephtheyers you may or may not have heard of them, most people know of GDI, they have a great system, and great service, and you get 7 days to try! and I always pay the first month for anyone who joins under me, (its only $10). So you can try it for 37 days without paying .
Anyway didn't mean for that to sound like a plug, :-[ but take a look you might like.

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Re: My automated zeros
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 03:39:15 PM »
Hi Hammas,

We are sorry to hear about this.

Maybe it will help others.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Regards,

Charles & Susan

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online