Author Topic: AJ Classifieds  (Read 1788 times)

valencia_valda

AJ Classifieds
« on: July 24, 2008, 01:38:09 AM »
Dear Friends,

Once I search about best classifieds script. At that time AJ Square Inc. helps me lot.

AJ Classifieds is a fully functional Classifieds Site with full administration controls. The user can search for postings by Description and Main-category. Moreover, there is no registration for postings. The user can hide his/her email id. The user has the option of editing and deleting the posting. User can verify his/her email before publishing the posting.The Script can be customized based on client's request the new features can be added or Existing features can be Edited or deleted. Even the web designs or any sort of customizations can do with script with our professional developers.

Thanks to AJ Square.

Source: ajsquare.com

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

guillermina0001

Re: AJ Classifieds
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 05:21:42 AM »
Hi Everybody,

I am newbie in this community. I visited ajsquare website nice script and creative like web design, web template, logo, Boucher's and web banner's. I want to buy your classifieds script. But i need a small clarifications pls help me!

* Is there any possibility to run AJ Classified product on windows?

* What are the technical requirements for AJ Classifieds script?

Thanks in Advanced!

christopher_grm

Re: AJ Classifieds
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 01:03:21 AM »
Hello,

AJ Classifieds run in Windows, Linux and etc.. Its compatible with all operating system.

System Requirements,
ajsquare.com/products/classifieds/classifieds_requirement.php?auc=19

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online