Author Topic: Building A Profit-Making Website  (Read 2440 times)

sarthak17

Building A Profit-Making Website
« on: April 15, 2008, 02:45:14 PM »
As you know, building a website is just the first step towards earning from the web. In order to earn from the web, you need to ensure that your website starts to generate a profit. Here are some of the ways you can make your website earn money:
1. You can sell your own products and services
2. You can sell other people's products and services
3. You can advertise other people's products and services
Of the many, many ways you can make your website earn money, the one I am going to touch on today is “how to advertise other people's products and services on your website”. The advantage of advertising other people’s products and services on your website is, you don’t have to create your own products or services to sell. To me, it is quite simply the best answer. You can write about anything, and your website will still earn you a continuous income.
There are many ways to add advertisements to your website, but in my opinion, the best is Google AdSense. It isn’t the easiest to get accepted, but once you get in, you are on your way to earning an income online.
I am sure you have heard of Google. The majority of us use it for its Search Engine. More than half of all searches conducted on the Internet today are done through that bizarrely simple-looking homepage of Google. However, behind that simple front is one of the most sophisticated technology on the web. If you're a web publisher - that's to say, someone with a website – you have the opportunity to harness that technology for your own benefit by enrolling to Google AdSense.
What is Google AdSense
Google AdSense is the ad serving program run by Google. It places text, image and some times video advertisements on websites that enroll to it. You are paid when someone clicks on the ads appearing on your webpage.
How does Google AdSense work
Where do the advertisements come from? On the reverse side of the coin from AdSense is Google's advertising tools called AdWords. Businesses wanting to advertise through Google enrols to it. Their advertisements appear in two places: as "Ads by Google" in websites participating in AdSense, and as "sponsored links" on Google's search results.
As a webmaster, you are concerned about the "Ads by Google" that you can place on your website, because it generates money for you every time someone clicks on it. Those who are serious about earning from the web often work hard to maximize their AdSense income, and we'll look into that in future chapters. There is also other programs similar to AdSense, but if you can get AdSense, the other programs are all secondary.
Let's straight away enrol into AdSense, so that you can start putting the ads on your website.
Now let's get on with the business. To set up your Google AdSense account, go to the Google homepage and click on Advertising Program. Then click to Google AdSense and follow the steps to sign up. I will help you to set up the account and submit the application. Google will evaluate your website to determine whether or not they will to enroll you. You will receive a notification from Google after a few days of submitting your application, informing you whether or not Google has approved or rejected your application. Yes, Google may reject your application if they find that the website you show them is not suitable for their ads. For that reason, it may be to ensure you have some content on your website before attempting to apply with Google. For Help Click Here
Assuming that after submitting your application, you received the happy news that Google accepted your application, then you're in. The bad news is, now the real work has just begun!
As you probably expect by now, putting up a website and throwing advertisements into it is just the tip of the iceberg. Sure, you now have a profit-making website, but if you leave it as it is, the amount of profit you make is going to be minuscule.
I will cover the steps to take to optimize your website to make a profit. For now, I would urge you to proceed to set up your AdSense account and get familiar with it.
By: Madhukar Ghaydar About the Author:
Mr. Ghaydar is the Director of http://www.onlinejobexpress.com an online resource where you can find easy home-based business and Editor of Sarthak Advertiser RNI Reg. Publication http://www.sarthakadvertiser.in advertise your business, products or services throughout the world.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online