Author Topic: How to Recover data from Stolen iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4?  (Read 1035 times)

Channethan

How to Recover data from Stolen iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4?
« on: December 15, 2013, 02:50:28 AM »
iPhone stolen, how to recover data?
1. My Iphone was stolen, can I get my contacts from Itunes if I get another Iphone and connect it to my PC?
I looked inside Itunes, but I cannot find contacts in there. Also, I am not sure if an IPhone Software Restore would then also re-install all content on the Iphone. Please let me know if there is an option to gather that lost data. - suhayda

2. I lost my iPhone and how to retrieve the iPhone data if possible?
my iphone was stolen, the information of contacts and SMS are important to me, i heard that they can be recovered from the iPhone backup files, but how to do? - Denny

3. iPhone stolen, can I get my iPhone pictures back?
Someone stole my phone and reset it so everything's gone. I got my phone back (confronted the person ) and all my important pictures are gone. Is there a way to get my pictures back ? I haven't plugged it in to iTunes in a while so I doubt they are saved on iTunes ); I just took pictures of my ultrasound too; can I get the pictures back? I have a iPhone 4s on sprint network - David

To recover stolen iPhone data, you would better have an iTunes/iCloud Backup or you have get the stolen iPhone back, in this situation, you can recover data from stolen iPhone directly or extract the iTunes backup, otherwise you can't get the stolen iPhone data back.

Recovering stolen iPhone, need an iPhone data recovery, recommend the Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac), or Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows), which enable you directly scan your iPhone and extract iTunes Backup, can recover contacts, text messages, photos, video, notes etc, fullly support iPhone 5s/5c/5/4s/4/3Gs.

Download the free trial version below to take a try.

Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Windows)    Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS (Mac)

Step by step to Recover data from Stolen iPhone
Step 1: Select the iTunes backup of your device to scan
Right after running the program on your pc, and then you will get the main user interface below. This software provide two recovery mode, one is "Recover from iOS Device", another is "Recover from iTunes Backup file", here we introduce the last recovery mode, when you select the mode, All iTunes backup files for your iOS devices are displayed here. Choose the one for your device and click "Start Scan" to extract the backup.

Note: if your stolen iPhone back, you can try the first recovery mode by yourself.

Step 2: Preview and recover data from stolen iPhone
When the scan finishes, all data in the iTunes backup file will be extracted and displayed in categories, including Camera Roll, Contacts, Messages, Call History, Calendar, Notes, Reminders, Voice Memos, Safari Bookark etc. Mark that you want to recover and you can save them on your computer by clicking "Recover" button.

Tags: recover data from Stolen iphone, recover stolen iphone, how to recover a stolen iphone, how to restore stolen iphone

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Kimier1

Re: How to Recover data from Stolen iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 03:23:50 AM »
To recover deleted data on iPhone. There are two effective methods that you can apply to get back those valuable files, depending on what resources you have on hand (whether you have iTunes backup or a good recovery software).

Method 1: Recover deleted data on iPhone using iTunes backup
If you have backed up your phone through iTunes after saving the data on your iPhone before syncing it, then you can use iTunes to restore lost data. Here's how:

Step 1 – Choose an iTunes backup file of your device to scan, and click Scan. The process will extract the content from your iPhone backup file.

Step 2 – Once the scan is finished, the screen will display the entire backup content extracted. Find your data — in .mpeg format typically — and click "Recover" to recover data from iPhone 5.

Method 2: No backup? Just use a third party iPhone data recovery tool to recover deleted data on iPhone

Tips: To avoiding lost data on your iPhone,you must to back up your iPhone data to computer,so that you never lost iPhone data.
how to retrieve deleted texts on iPhone
how to recover iPhone contacts

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online