Author Topic: PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT AND EXPERIENCE ON FOREX TRADING  (Read 520 times)

Betalife

PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT AND EXPERIENCE ON FOREX TRADING
« on: December 20, 2018, 03:05:07 AM »
Are you one of us that has been tying to make money on forex but get disappointed?
Have you been making Losses in this business?
Have you been buy one customized indicators or forex but not working for you?
Let me start by introducing myself. I am a tutor in a public secondary school in Nigeria, I started online forex trading in 2005, struggling to make it. I have lost so much on forex trading business even up till early 2017.
I was able to buy indicators, forex expert advisors, forex robots, but was disappointed.
Early last year, I studied a book and videos on forex trading which opened my eyes and followed the rules.
I have been doing this for 2 years now and making consistent profits, keeping the secrets to myself. I have developed a zeal to help every potential forex traders to make money on online forex trading.
Though the secret is to me alone but I have opened an opportunity to all interested investors to invest in my account management or copy trade.
For confirmation and conviction, check out and monitor my trading for just 2 days you will be amazed.
Broker Hotforex
Account No   3122776
Investor  Password     tQbnKhVu
Server      HFMarketsSV-Live Server 3

For further information, Call or whatsapp me on +248127673221

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online