Author Topic: A Web Host That I Use (Gator Rated #1)  (Read 1283 times)

snakeair

A Web Host That I Use (Gator Rated #1)
« on: July 14, 2008, 05:48:10 PM »
Is your current webhost just not what you thought it would be? To much downtime... support bad.... not enough space?

When i started my forum, the host i went with was Host Gator. I've read reviews about them, and they were not good ones. But that didn't stop me from signing up. Sometimes, you just have to take the risk and see for yourself. Well, I've had hardley no downtime at all while using gator. In fact the only downtime was when the forum had moved to a dedicated IP address.

Host Gator, has 3 different packages for shared hosting. They also have dedicated server's, and provide reseller hosting if you would like to start your own hosting business or just host family/friends. All the packages are well worth the price. If you want some dedicated IP address's, just contact support and it'll cost you around 2 dollars a month per IP.

I use there live support feature when i need there help. (hardley ever happens) There live support response is 5x as fast as sending in a support ticket. I will continue to use them to host this forum.

Also, gator will your Transfer account from your old host leaving you very little to worry about. (It's Free) All you do is change your DNS server's and they will move your info over after they get your information.

Hey, having your site up 24 hours a day with no issue's is what well want. I'm proud to be apart of host gator and why not join me?  ----> Click here to signup

To Your Success

Snakeair

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online