Author Topic: Total Funnel System Review by Jon Mroz - Scam or Not?  (Read 16522 times)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Total Funnel System Review by Jon Mroz - Scam or Not?
« on: February 22, 2014, 03:55:46 PM »
Got an email this morning about this TFS system. Looks like they are promoting Empower network Pure Leverage and MyLeadSystemPro AKA MLSP.

The owner appears to be Jon Mroz.
Now they advertising that this program is free but none of the ones above are.
If you are a member or have info about this program let us know.

Thanks,
Charles & Susan Truett

P.S. You do not have to have an account or log in to reply
just click Reply and let us hear from you.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 06:29:46 PM by Charles & Susan »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

jed

Re: Total Funnel System Review by Jon Mroz - Scam or Not?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 01:29:34 PM »
It is "100% free" if you only want to make a little money. You have to pay for the systems in steps 2 and 3 to make the big money. I think it is around $70 PER MONTH. You can't get the training until you purchase the systems.
This may not seem like a lot to some people, but I simply can't afford that.
I also have a problem giving out my credit-card # for all the free trials that you have to sign up for in order to get "qualified".

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 02:42:23 PM »
Hi Jed,

Thanks for the leaving your comments.
Quick question, what programs do you earn money with
at the free level?

Regards,
Charles & Susan

Michael

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 08:50:06 AM »
Hello Charles & Susan,

the first and free funnel is Express My Cash Freebies and Double My Cash Freebies.
If you not aware what this is. There you can test drive products and services of the fortune 500 companies. With every referral you get $20 (Express) and $30(Double).
If you like you can read my full review of Total Funnel System here.

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 06:01:14 PM »
Hi Michael,

Is this similar to Instant Payday Network as they both involve Empower Network?

Thank you for commenting.
Regards,
Charles & Susan

Michael

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 02:57:19 AM »
Hello again,

to be honest, I never heard about IPN until you mentioned it. But I did a little research and indeed IPN and TFS using the same funnels. At least funnel one(Cash Freebies) and two(Empower Network). I don't know which autoresponder IPN is using.

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 04:51:17 PM »
Hi Michael,

Yea they are very similar.
Thank you for contributing.

Regards,
Charles & Susan

Suzy

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 05:52:03 PM »
Hello everyone
Is this system really free? Or is just advertising and when you want to go through it they start to charge you?
Please give some advice

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2014, 04:27:50 PM »
Hi Suzy,

We are not members but we are sure that there are some cost involved.
It cost money to make money, you just have to be careful with who you deal with.

Thank you for contributing.

Regards,
Charles & Susan

Corey

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 03:42:35 AM »
Total Funnel System is not a scam, I can attest to that personally!  --- freefunnelsystem.net

You can start 100% free!
Just like another person said, you are referring services of fortune 500 companies to get started.

Take Netflix for example... they let you try out their services for a week before you try them.
Just like the ones that you sign up for in order to create a free account to start promoting it.

**Unless you want the provided service.. Make sure that you cancel your subscription before you get charged! **

It is similar to Instant Payday Network (IPN) which is where I made my first bucks online!! --- http://change4you.2ya.com/
This system is more updated, although I heard that IPN is in the process of updating theirs.

The TFS offers ways to start generating the big bucks online!!
As it does plug you into huge network marketing companies online such as Empower Network and Pure Leverage

Another system that you may have heard of and if not you will is this..sign up for the free webinar, it will explain it all!  goo.gl/2DCRfb

If you are already an affiliate of EN, you should know about this system that is going to be released soon!  goo.gl/68NOx0

To find out more about TFS what this video, you have nothing to lose by join..you start for free.   freefunnelsystem.net
To transform you life and find out more about EN, watch this video.. gives me chill every time.  http://simple2url.com/empowermenow

As always, nothing is guaranteed.. you get out what you put in just like with anything.
You have the potential to do anything in life.
If these people can do it, why can't you?

Best of luck to you!

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2014, 04:57:35 PM »
Hi Corey,

We are glad it is working for you.
Keep us updated.

Charles & Susan

Rob

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 03:38:21 PM »
What is free is the marketing platform that is provided by Jon Mroz. 

There are other similar platforms out there like ZNZ, Instant Rewards, Instant Payday Network, Online Profit for Dummies, and more...

I initially was involved in Instant Payday Network before making the switch to Total Funnel System in late February. 

Here's a quick breakdown of the 3 part system:

Step 1 - Deals with freebies (Fasttrack, Express, and Double)

This step involves referring others to take part in various free or low cost trails.

Up until about a month ago, you could get involved with Express and Double for no or little investment.  That all changed when many of the free offers were taken off the table.  Then about 3 weeks ago, they came out with Fast Track in order to make it easier for people to qualify either for free or very little investment.

Fasttrack - Pays $10 per referral (you can generally get qualified for free)
Express - Pays out $20 per referral (you can generally get qualified for free or under $5)
Double - Pays out $30 per referral (you can generally get qualified for around $5-$10)

Simply put, you have the ability to earn up to $60 per every referral who completes all three of the freebie programs above. Note: You only get paid if your referral gets 1 full credit on each level 

When I started with Instant Payday Network in early 2013, I think I actually invested $15 to get qualified on Express and Double. (Fast Track was not out at that time. 

While you can make sure decent money with the freebies portion of TFS, Step 2 is real money is to be made. 

Step 2: The Empower Network ($45 monthly investment - $25 basic membership plus $19.95 Affiliate Fee)

Empower Network provides a viral blogging system that many TFS affiliates use to generate organic leads for their businesses.  There's also additional internet marketing training that is provided for those who really want to take their businesses to the next level. 

I've actually been involved with Empower Network for over 2 years, and had been fortunate to have some success.  However it wasn't until I joined the Total Funnel System that my EN business started to sky rocket. 

With step 2 you get paid 100% Commissions so you have a chance to earn up to $25 (minus any fees) on all your personal referrals.  Additionally you have the opportunity earn $100, $500, $1000, and $3000 commissions as well. 

Step 1 is only a one time payment, while Step 2 has a residual element built into it. 

Step 3 - Pure Leverage/GVO (up to $45 monthly investment depending on package)

This step simply involves investing in a quality autoresponder in order to begin the list building process.  Once again you have the opportunity to earn up to 100% commissions

This step also includes residual income. 

Finally, as with any business it takes work and dedication.  There is no guarantee you are going to make money with the Total Funnel System. 

Feel free to read my full Total Funnel System Review to get all the facts and see proof of my personal success. 

Thanks

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2014, 01:26:18 PM »
Hi Rob,

You sure make it sound good and quite profitable.

Thank you for leaving your comments.

Charles & Susan

Rob

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 02:28:17 PM »
It's the same as any business.  All of them have the opportunity to be profitable when you implement the right marketing.

Thanks,
Rob

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2014, 05:29:44 PM »
Hi Rob,

That is very true.

Charles & Susan

tristan

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2015, 02:19:49 AM »
Hey so his system seems pretty legit, however....... i think it's illegal, at my school we have internet blockers to many things and one of the links to get qualified for fortune 500 products in his system was considered illegal/unethical.

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2015, 04:11:12 PM »
Thank you for commenting.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online