Author Topic: Authors / Writers / Bloggers  (Read 1611 times)

Gratiano

Authors / Writers / Bloggers
« on: July 26, 2017, 05:49:02 PM »
I have been wondering around several "writing" forums the last few days. I have seen a lot of ideas born here which are combined in a peculiar way inside my brain. There are quite a lot of people who are tempted by online writing for their own reasons. People out there, I need your assistance.
I am trying to demonstrate to the world the greatness of mathematics, the ultimate creation of human thought. Plus, I will explain the simplicity of mathematics. Most of us had bad teachers at school who imposed to us a fear for maths and, consequently, we have hated this subject. Personally, I overcame my fears even after my university studies on chemistry.
In the begining, I asked people if they would care to learn mathematics and watch with their own eyes how simple, just, ultimate and democratic are mathematics. Barely 2% were interested. I was bitterly disappointed... Am I living on another planet? Why would almost noone be interested in pure knowledge, in facing and overcoming difficulties? I re-asked the same people, the same question but somewhat rephrased. "What if I show you a way to use mathematics in order to make money?" Less than 5% replied negatively. Still disappointed but at least I found a springboard to "infest" the human race with the addiction of mathematics!
Unfortunately, I had to apply mathematics on soccer betting and this is my main point of income for the site(and a sponsor who paid for the site but not for a developer). I would like then authors or bloggers who would like to write a few words about the site. Paid. Surely, this is not a gambling site.
I can pay you only via paypal. I need you to have an account on fb. Contact me for the rest of the details.
Regards.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 01:52:40 AM by Gratiano »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Gratiano

Re: Authors / Writers / Bloggers
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 07:47:03 AM »
Still looking for two more!! Anyone writing articles interested?

Gratiano

Re: Authors / Writers / Bloggers
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 12:40:09 PM »
Closed. Both writers are found. Thank you.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online