Author Topic: Twenty Dollar Mini Site Review - Legit or a Scam  (Read 18342 times)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Twenty Dollar Mini Site Review - Legit or a Scam
« on: March 26, 2014, 06:05:48 PM »
Brad Kamanski just started this site called Twenty Dollar Mini Site which offers three levels. Free, Gold, & Platinum. $25 at the Gold Level $50 at the platinum level.
Any reviews or complaints of this program?

Don't know Brad Kamanski but seems like a lot negative talk.
Now that does not mean it is true.
But on the other hand, we don't think this will be around long.

Any thoughts?

Charles & Susan
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 06:08:37 PM by Charles & Susan »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Brad Kamanski

Re: Twenty Dollar Mini Site Review - Legit or a Scam
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 12:58:19 PM »
I am the owner of the Twenty Dollar Mini Site and my biggest Pet Peeve is people who hide behind FAKE names and hang out in forums lying about people they have NEVER done business with! There should be a law against it! Pathetic! Brad  8)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 01:36:48 PM »
Hi Brad,

Who is hiding behind fake names?
We own this forum as well as a few other websites.

Do your research.

Regards,
Charles & Susan

Brad Kamanski

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 11:00:02 AM »
I was NOT referring to you Charles. I know you are the Owner of Pays Forever. I am in it!  I am referring to the people like Little Round Man, Professor Henry Higgins, Ribshaw and those CLOWNS on Real Scam. Brad Kamanski (my real name)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 02:09:32 PM »
Hi Brad,

No problem.
Good luck with your site.

Regards,
Charles & Susan

davide63

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 12:17:31 PM »
I signed up because the idea was well presented and sounded do able.  I joined free sent my one contact an invite, which resulted in a joiner.  Now the real story came to lite.  I had one under me and to get the commission I guess or credit I had to up grade for $25 and they had more plans then a contractor.  I was broke at the time.  At least the money I had wasn't going in their pocket.  According to their emails I have missed two sign ups because I had not upgraded. I received as many as 15 emails in one day to upgrade.  I told them to shut it off.  I will say this to you auto res ponder or bulk mailing people.  Two messages a day is one to many.  You gain nothing but anger with more then that!  :-\

Brad Kamanski

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 02:57:53 PM »
I am sorry you got that many emails. My auto-responder is set to deliver only SEVEN messages over 14 days so it must be someone else sending you those emails. Should I find out who it is they will be banned from the program. Another thing, I am VERY clear that the only way you will get paid is if SOMEONE upgrades otherwise I would be in the poorhouse soon.

It amazes me people think that they can join a program and money will fall into their laps. Absolute rubbish. However, if people would learn some Internet Marketing skills they can make money as a FREE member and if they decide to NEVER upgrade that is fine by me. By not upgrading they are just LOSING money and who is that dumb?

Brad Kamanski Owner/Admin

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 06:36:54 PM »
Hi Brad,

Maybe there is a glitch with your AR system.
Sometimes that can happen.

Regards,
Charles & Susan

davide63

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 10:20:25 AM »
I appreciate Brad having the desire and fortitude to read the post.  He has always been up front in his dealings.  I just received an email stating he would be out of town.  I have this to say about auto res-ponders:  The message being sent out can circle in cyber space longer then we think.  Perhaps 7 emails went out but Gmail was loaded up did not come into inbox until another email got there.  In 2007 I had my own free auto res ponder program got it from znet.  The instructions that came with it told me to open email in yahoo, bing, gmail, and any other you could think of.  What this did was give you a tracking of what you sent.  I have one person right now who sends me 5 to 10 emails each night, the same thing, can't unsubscribe, gmail sends them in my spam, I delete them and go on with life.  However I would like to tell him to stop and check his mailing parameters????  Thanks to your efforts Brad!  Keep on doing what you would want others to do to you!

kamans7

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2014, 08:03:19 AM »
Thanks David. Maybe I should disable the AR altogether. The messages are so conversational that the members keep replying back as if I am writing them personally! LOL Makes a lot more work for me.  The programs I run allow ALL members a FREE test drive and that alone gets them to sign up in droves. Definitely something to consider. Have a great week ahead! I'll be home later today if I can get through the snow up there in Flagstaff...Brad  8)

davide63

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2014, 10:25:32 AM »
Brad,
Got stuck in Flagstaff one time.  Waited two days for the DOT would let us go.  As far as your message being personal, that is what I'm looking for.  I sign up for a going to be successful program, see if I can contact the instigator, see if he is real!  Searching his name as to his background, will he answer my email and actually get involved.  The only one I have had any success is Richard Legg, and You!  Hope you get home safely!

kamans7

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2014, 06:58:27 PM »
We made it home safely. Thank you!  Have a four wheel drive and I also lived in Alaska for five years and drove the Al Can several times. There is NO road that can beat me! LOL  Brad  ::)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 03:05:31 PM »
Hi Brad,

You are still getting snow?
Old man winter does not want to let go this year.

Charles & Susan

kamans7

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 07:29:29 AM »
Charles,

We have seen OMW in July! A lot of people do not know that Flagstaff is at 7000 feet. However, it was a pretty mild winter this year. Thankfully so...Brad  :-X

norman

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2014, 12:45:18 PM »
 >:( I tried the twenty dollar mini site. The forum Brad is using, is not a scam. But, u dont need brad to access the forum. He makes $20 and u get a copy of his site. Unfortunately, when you drive traffic to ur copy site, Brad keeps the leads and u are not notified of any resulting sales, or even that ur site was visited. And, Brad leaves his contact information and adds ur leads to his email list. Brad, is a scam. Every dollar made from the $20 mini site stays with brad. He may pay a few people just to make it look good. U will also get upsold into other things brad has to sell. If u want to see what he using, go to step3.letsgetpayd.biz. u dont need a mini site to make money with the program.

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 05:51:25 PM »
Hi Norman,

Are you saying someone joined from your link and you did not get paid?
Have you contacted Brad to see what the problem is?

That is what we would do.

Thanks for stopping by.
Regards,
Charles & Susan

Heather Dobrott

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2014, 10:11:19 AM »
What are the Income Limits?
    3 Person

30% of Median    $17,000

50% of Median    $28,350    

Brad Kamanski is involved in numerous illegal cash gifting scams and many other money losing schemes.  He has been wallowing in pauperdom in section 8 housing for years.  Hang on to your pocketbooks and run!!!

And, please note I am using my real name.

Heather Dobrott / Soapboxmom Administrator for Realscam.com

James

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2014, 10:06:51 PM »
what is going on with the site,  seems like it is not there anymore...can't log in..

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online