Author Topic: Start Own Business less than $200 but earn up to $80 first year!  (Read 548 times)

SJWells02

Start your own Insurance Agency with Colonial Life - Business to Business!

One on One Coaching and Training - Daily Support!

Looking for Entrepreneur Minded Individual who looking to create residual income while helping business improve their benefits portfolio!

THINGS TO EXPECT:OUR Average Business Owner makes - $5k to $7k a Month.
  • Average First Year Salary: $52,500/yr
  • OUR TOP BO's make - $80k Plus.
  • Business to Business Sales
  • Advancement opportunities
  • I am looking for someone to do the same thing I do. I help business create a better benefits plan for their business and their employees. You will NOT be selling insurance. I already have a sales team that does that for me. I am looking for someone to assist me with new account acquisition. You will be a consultant for the business, essentially explaining how the process works for us.
    No experience is needed, but management or sales experience is a plus. Training & education is provided weekly. You will work for yourself, but not by yourself. Must be willing and able to obtain a Life & Health Insurance License. You will be given free study material to acquire your insurance license. We will help you along in this process.
    (Please Dress Business Professional - No Jeans.)
    Must have: VALID & CURRENT-Driver's License - Pass a CRIMINAL BACKGROUND Check. - And Drug Test – Reliable Transportation – Cell Phone
    The Ideal Person for this Business...DESIRES to Start a New Opportunity
  • Business minded people looking to for new opportunity
  • Form MLM business owners
  • Ex Military/Veterans - Bartenders/ Waiters - Cell Phone Sales/ Furniture Sales/Car Sales/Appliance Sales
  • Best Buy / Dillard’s / Belk / Call Center / Retail Sales Reps and more - All do excellent in our Business!
  • YOU MUST BE:Hardworking & Reliable
  • Trustworthy
  • Success Driven
  • Great attention to detail and problem solving ability
  • Organized
  • Professional in Appearance
  • Behavior and Communication Skills
  • Able to Communicate, Prospect, Schedule and Execute multiple tasks on a daily basis
  • Team Oriented - Positive - Self-Driven - Mature - Competitive - Take Charge Individual
  • If you are interested in pursuing a new opportunity, we would like to meet you.
    If you are ready to start a new business and looking for long term career and residual income email me at sonyajwells@outlook.com or call 469-766-8082

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online