Author Topic: Any Real Marketing Masters Review RMM? Sounds Like A Scam!  (Read 4376 times)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Any Real Marketing Masters Review RMM? Sounds Like A Scam!
« on: April 21, 2014, 05:02:06 PM »
This RMM Realmarketingmasters.com mlm opportunity sounds to good to be true. It says you guaranteed to make money no matter what experience you have.
The use a profit sharing system which they claim you will get paid as long as you remain a member.
They call the system the Crush It Formula.
Can someone share the compensation plan and some proof of money payout as we don't believe it.
Are you a member or have info on this opportunity?

Please let us know your opinion.

Charles & Susan
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 05:16:00 PM by Charles & Susan »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Colin

Re: Any Real Marketing Masters Review RMM? Sounds Like A Scam!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 05:50:19 AM »
Yes Real Marketing Masters is a legitimate opportunity to mame money online.  I've been a member for about three months and I've not had a single problem. The minimum pay you  an expect is $500 a month and that's if you choose not to help out with the marketing.  If you chose to do some marketing,  your possibilities are endless.  Typically for every person you bring into the company,  you receive a $398.8 commission. And honestly,  this is a really easy programme to sell, since no work is really required of the members.  To me, this is the best way to build passive income (money you haven't physically worked for)
It is also suitable for a person new in the online entrepreneurship game, so you will earn as you learn NOT lose money as you learn like all these other companies shamelessly do.
They guarantee every member will make at least $3000 in 60 days but rumors have been circulating that it will now soon be pushed to 90 days. The entry price will aslo soon rise from $997 to $1497. What I was most happy about is I recovered my investment within two months therein after getting pure profit.
I at first chose to be a silent partner i.e not taking part in any marketing which was good, they did all the work and I still got paid but later as I grew my marketing skills I chose to go for it to supercharge my earning potential.  I now average $10, 000 a month minimum from RMM. I'm also into a few other companies which I'm doing well in. But these other ones require you to do the work. Oh one more thing,  under the crush it program (described) Real Marketing Masters,  you get great quality training to prepare you into the marketing career
Hope this helped.  :)

Watch video - http://goo.gl/jJOqqk

Join now ($997) - https://www.secureinfossl.com/affProgram/Shopping-Cart-Link/87314

Colin
Partner/Author
www.beatricemuliisa.com

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 02:38:31 PM »
Hi Colin,

This sounds like a Ponzi scheme to us.
We don't see a program that guarantees you will make money will last.
We may be wrong but we just don't see it.

Thank you for leaving your comments.

Charles & Susan

JeteyeVentures

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 08:15:39 PM »
RMM has held my money since March of 2014, Since i've joined them i haven't gotten a payout from them, They DID NOT back up their $3000 guarantee, In addition to lying to their members several times including myself... We are in august and i requested my refund weeks ago and i am still fighting to get my $997.00 back from them.
They are not a (prominent) Entity and i will be bringing charges against them due to being in Compliance....

I advise anyone NOT to do business with these people nor the Company. In my book they are Scam artist. And they will be investigated.

R.C.

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 05:27:30 PM »
Hi R.C.
We did a little research and discovered the owners of Real Marketing Masters is Tich Darangwa a.k.a “Tich The Great" and Gloria Ward who some say are very good marketers.

We heard they are having problems and not paying out and this is always a bad sign because it usually does not get better.

We hope you can resolve your issues with them and please update us when you find out something.

Thank you for your participation.

Regards,
Charles & Susan

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online