Author Topic: Solution for lightening the dark spot of skin.  (Read 586 times)

Offline ansuu1

• View Profile
Solution for lightening the dark spot of skin.
« on: January 14, 2019, 08:26:36 AM »

Hello,
I would like to share top 3 home remedies that can assist highly you to whiten the skin at home.
Potato Mask
Potato is considered to be natural skin lightening and whitening vegetables that can be available easily at every kitchen. You can use fresh potato juice over skin and leave it for 20 min and wash. Using it on alternate days can make your skin white and it clears out imperfection from your skin as well.
Rice Flour Mask
Rice is considered as rich substance to whiten your skin. You can rice water as your toner or rice flour as face mask to whiten skin. Mix rice flour and yogurt and apply at your skin. Leave it for 20 min and wash your skin. Also you can use this mask thrice a week.
Kojic Acid
Kojic acid is helpful than all for making your skin white. Consider using soap or creams that contains kojic acid. I wanna share you procedure. Before applying any mask, it is required to make your skin clean so consider using soap which consists of kojic acid as main component.
The main ingredient for making Kojic acid is Mushrooms or Rice thus it consists of all natural ingredient and have no side effect.
Kojic acid itself can speed up the whitening ability and helps with many skin problems like:Freckles
  • Uneven skin tone
  • Unwanted pigmentation
  • Post acne hyper-pigmentation also known as post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation
  • Age spots aka liver spots
  • A dull skin tone
  • Melasma
I wanna recommend you the genuine product whose main ingredient is Kojic Acid and it’s Koji White. Check once the incredible skin products from Koji White.
Thank You!

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online