Author Topic: This is my story...(CEO Ron Walsh)  (Read 720 times)

Offline rick2323

• View Profile
    • Money making tips, tutorials, & videos
This is my story...(CEO Ron Walsh)
« on: February 21, 2018, 02:17:20 AM »

Just wanted to share an article that we received months ago from
CEO Ron Walsh of DigiSoft Payline...

First off on this November 11th, I would like to thank all the Veterans
for their service! Thank you for all you have done, and all you continue to do! I am sending this email to all DigiSoft Members, because I want you all to know my story! This is the short version :) When I was first introduced to Network Marketing in a hotel room over 25 years ago, I fell in love with it when I saw how I could earn mon-ey from the efforts of other people! At that very first meeting the guy doing the presentation quoted J. Paul Getty who said; ``I'd rather have 1% of the effort of 100 men than 100% of my own effort.`` http://www.azquotes.com/author/5460-J_Paul_Getty It made so much sense to me when I heard it, and right then and there in that hotel room I knew Network Marketing was for me! There was no internet back then! When the internet came alone, a lot of people figured out that they trick people into thinking they can make mon-ey online, when in fact these ``scoundrels`` were only out to steal people`s money by lying to them. We have all fallen for these promises of riches without working for it. You know what I am talking about, a new program launches and they say get in early, get in at the top and you will get a bunch of ``SPILLOEVER`` and make a ``TON of Mon-ey!`` SPILLOVER is the ``BIGGEST LIE`` ever portrayed in the Network Marketing Industry! It rarely happens because everyone is told they do not have to work to make mon-ey! If no one is working, where is the spillover coming from? Think about it! I got tired of the lies, false promises, and starting over every 3- 6 months when a program failed! This is why I decided to start my own business, and to do it with honesty, integrity, and a proprietary one-of-a-kind KICK A$$ Pay Plan that I engineered myself, and I have not looked back! I am one of the few program owners who will actually stand out front on the website in a video. Most programs owners hide their true identity because they know they will not be around in a few months, and you cannot keep sucking people into ``Here Today – Gone Tomorrow Programs`` if everyone knows who is behind it. Why do do I stand out front is a video? I will gladly tell you, because I am not here to rip people off (like I was ripped off in the past). - I am here to help people make mon-ey - I am here to help people make a difference in their lives - I am here because I believe in Networking Marketing - I am here because I believe in the J. Paul Getty quote Rick, why are you here? Tour Takers, It Is Time To Get Started! You can get started at Package #1 for just $22 ($7 Payliner Fee + $15 Package #1). At Package #1 you start receiving INSTANT $15 Commissions with your second sale. Or you can go all in at both Package Levels like most people do so you can start receiving those $35 payments infinity deep at Package Level #2. Remember, I will help to close your sales! I could be sending emails just like this to your people, but you have to upgrade to a Payliner first!

>>> http://DigiSoftPayline.com/230k.php?rick2323

Rick Brier
Click the link below, and subscribe to
my training blog, on how to build a
recession proof business online.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online