Author Topic: Health Benefits of Oil  (Read 20700 times)

jamesrayenz

Health Benefits of Oil
« on: March 21, 2011, 07:43:56 AM »
Believe many people, oil, as well as other types of fat, unhealthy and are in fact many health benefits of oil. All the oil is healthy. It is important to gain most from oil benefits to understand types of healthy oils and to give them the advantage. It is important to add to your diet healthy oils in the decision making, and use instead of other more healthy fats. Simply not additions to these healthy oils, an unhealthy diet. When discussing the oil health benefits people in the first list of olive oil. Olive oil a lot of unsaturated fat. These fats will lower the risk of heart disease in some way. They are total cholesterol levels, as well as reduce the bad LDL levels. Olive oil also HDL, or increase of a good blood cholesterol levels. Recent research by the food and drug administration, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, consume daily point to evidence that can reduce the risk of developing heart disease. In addition to olive oil heart healthy benefits, there are other advantages. Contains high levels of particularly extra virgin olive oil, Virgin olive oil, polyphenols. Polyphenols are antioxidants can reduce the effects of aging of the body. Olive oil is the minimum especially handled easily digest. It also seems to increase the secretion of bile and pancreatic hormone. This combination makes of anyone suffering gallstone, ulcers and gastritis in olive oil, diet. Olive oil also reduce the risk of colon cancer.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

stonemarsh

Re: Health Benefits of Oil
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 01:24:57 AM »
These are the main advantages of oil. Olive oil a lot of unsaturated fat. These fats will lower the risk of heart disease in some way. They are total cholesterol levels, as well as reduce the bad LDL levels. So it is very important for health.

Kelvin

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 08:00:53 AM »

Hi,
I gone through your tips,it is good for everyone.

I would recommended for coconut oil.

The health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, maintaining cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV and cancer, dental care, and bone strength. These benefits of coconut oil can be attributed to the presence of lauric acid, capric acid and acrylic acid, and its properties such as antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti fungal, antibacterial, soothing, etc.

Thanks

HGH Supplements

stainepollard

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 12:51:53 AM »
These fats will lower the risk of heart disease in some way. They are total cholesterol levels, as well as reduce the bad LDL levels. These are the main health benefits of Oil.

jonathanpair

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 12:38:05 AM »
It should be like this. These fats will lower the risk of heart disease in some way. They are total cholesterol levels, as well as reduce the bad LDL levels. These are the main health benefits of Oil. So it is very necessary.

Jason1988

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 04:03:26 AM »
I would like to explain what the disadvantages of Olive Oil are

Olive Oil Hampers Blood Circulation
Olive Oil Reacts with Free Radicals
Olive Oil Makes You Fat

These are the main disadvantages of Olive Oil

memboxlee

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 11:32:45 PM »
I think these are the main health benefits of Oil. Olive oil a lot of unsaturated fat. These fats will lower the risk of heart disease in some way. They are total cholesterol levels. So it is very necessary to do it.

brianwilson

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2011, 11:16:33 AM »
Thank you friends for sharing many useful tips and suggestions.

dwain01

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 03:58:06 AM »
Coconut oil has been steadily gaining popularity over the last number of years, and with good reason. It contains many health benefits from boosting the immune system, increasing mineral absorption, anti-aging effects and most interesting stimulating the metabolism aiding weight loss! Sounds good doesn't it. As it becomes more popular with athletes and celebrities alike you can expect to hear a lot more about the amazing health benefits of coconut oil!

adipex

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 05:01:29 AM »
what about mustard oil? i want to know benefits of this oil.

-------------------

Adipex Phentermine

himalayas

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2012, 04:27:54 AM »
I know  that Fish Oil is good for you. It is good for the heart and it's also readily available in the market.

electra

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 10:30:11 AM »
I heard so much thing about the clove oil. It is very helpful. Clove has a good anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-oxidant properties. It is considered to be a powerful natural painkillers and preservatives, is very effective in relieving pain and other oral problems.

lukewatson1

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 05:22:45 PM »
Very useful and informative tips thanks for sharing friends..

Abijahkate

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 03:34:49 AM »
Olive oil health benefits?
What re the health benefits of olive oil? I got it on my subway sandwich yesterday and dont really know why ha ha.

lilytomson

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2012, 03:37:09 AM »
Believe many people, oil, as well as other types of fat, unhealthy and are in fact many health benefits of oil. All the oil is healthy. It is important to gain most from oil benefits to understand types of healthy oils and to give them the advantage. It is important to add to your diet healthy oils in the decision making, and use instead of other more healthy fats. Simply not additions to these healthy oils, an unhealthy diet. When discussing the oil health benefits people in the first list of olive oil. Olive oil a lot of unsaturated fat. These fats will lower the risk of heart disease in some way. They are total cholesterol levels, as well as reduce the bad LDL levels. Olive oil also HDL, or increase of a good blood cholesterol levels. Recent research by the food and drug administration, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, consume daily point to evidence that can reduce the risk of developing heart disease. In addition to olive oil heart healthy benefits, there are other advantages. Contains high levels of particularly extra virgin olive oil, Virgin olive oil, polyphenols. Polyphenols are antioxidants can reduce the effects of aging of the body. Olive oil is the minimum especially handled easily digest. It also seems to increase the secretion of bile and pancreatic hormone. This combination makes of anyone suffering gallstone, ulcers and gastritis in olive oil, diet. Olive oil also reduce the risk of colon cancer.

Hi,You know about  Origanum vulgare ,Oil of oregano comes from the wild oregano plant Origanum vulgare which grows on the hilltops of Greece, Portugal and Turkey.Oil of oregano contains rosmarinic acid, an anti-oxidant and antihistamine. This can help to reduce our allergic reactions and effectively fight with free radical formation in our body

Propecia

IvanOder

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 02:57:01 AM »
Many people think oil is not good for health and also they usually reduce oil from their meals. But here can get correct benefits about oils and also to how to use it.

venumssi

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 08:30:53 AM »
generally our body naturally produce oils, no separate oils require to our body. Like olive oil or coconut oil stimulate body cells either inertly or externally. So that it is advisable homeopathic medicines.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 09:21:18 AM by venumssi »

alinadaphne

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2012, 03:42:01 AM »
Agreed completely, really informative Knowledge

Jhonnsscott

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 07:31:16 AM »
I think all the natural oils are best in use and they haven't any kind of side effect.

Jhonnsscott

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2012, 07:34:27 AM »
Your information is really unique and impressive and I think all natural products are good and haven't any kind of side-effects.

rissland

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2013, 02:58:11 AM »
MUFAs and PUFAs may help lower your risk of heart disease by improving related risk factors. For instance, MUFAs may lower your total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels. MUFAs may also help normalize blood clotting. And some research shows that MUFAs may also benefit insulin levels and blood sugar control,

hariprasad

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 10:14:29 AM »
My best suggestion is to reduce the oil usage as much as possible. because, over oil consumption leads many diseases like heart attack, Blood pressure and excess of fat

ishaneggi

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 02:58:04 AM »
I don't think that Oil is healthy.

Donaldchris

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2015, 07:04:56 AM »
Well i've heard about olive oil, It helps protect against heart disease, aids in digestion, and has been known to promote healthy aging. Promote healthy eating habits for you and your family by making olive oil a delicious, nutritious addition to your diet.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 06:34:52 AM by Donaldchris »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online