Author Topic: Spiderweb Marketing System Review Scam or Legitimate Opp?  (Read 7217 times)

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Spiderweb Marketing System Review Scam or Legitimate Opp?
« on: August 07, 2008, 03:53:53 PM »
Spiderweb Marketing System Review

How does this work exactly?

Alright everyone let us hear your experiences with this.
We see it advertised all over the forum so here is your
chance. Is this used to build GDI? Is it a scam or a great
opportunity?

Regards,
Charles & Susan
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 03:57:15 PM by Admin »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

SandraJean

Re: Spiderweb Marketing System Review Scam or Legitimate Opp?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 06:48:47 PM »
I am with Spiderweb Marketing Systems and have been for 3 months. I never once got a hit. I was already with GDI, Yuwie and Direct Matches. Three of the many sites they recommend you sign up with. SMS is free, however some of their sites are not. I had hits to GDI on it's own without SMS, however the hits did not actually sign up. I am no longer advertising SMS. It takes a lot of space and there are too many people doing so. I am moving on and will be leaving GDI as well. They charge $10.00/mth. I have 2 inactive people under me and I make $2./mth from them. Not worth it, in my opinion. :-\

krailert

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 04:15:46 AM »
I too tried SMS for about 3 months. Basicly, it leads you to sign up with other money making programs out there. So 1st person signed up with all those programs and promote SMS, 2nd person joined and signed up under all same programs. The 1st person ended up getting 1 downline in every program offered, not bad. However, it still come down to promoting the site which many are already doing and to really get notice will involve spending some money like Google Adwords. 

I find signing up for all those programs is just too much but decided to keep Yuwie and GDI. Yuwie is free but GDI is $10/month. I have a different market plan that I would like to try with GDI so I'm keeping that for now.

CashSpider

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 05:23:21 PM »
SWS is a lead generating system that is free. It works but it doesn't work well and you will pay a fortune in PPC to market it because it is not customizable.
The key to internet marketing is to brand yourself as a leader. People join leaders not business opps. And people buy from leaders who are knowledgeable. 
I was one of the original BlackWidow Partners who finally got tired of waiting for all the promised up-grades. 
I wrote two articles on what the spiderweb system was missing.

I now use another Marketing System that works extremely well because you can add your own videos (I need to get over my video phobia), post articles on your site,
you can SEO it for PPC but it also has incredible training in the back-office from the Top Income Earners.

Oh, yea, this is big... track your traffic, split test your ads so you know exactly where your leads are coming from. That is so critical.

I offer free training for those who just want to check it out.  If you do, make sure you read the SWS articles, it will give you more tips on
what to look for in a marketing system. You'll find them on the bottom of the landing page. 

I hope you check it out and take advantage of the free training.  You will get Golden Nuggets so put on your miners cap!!!

Check it out now... Notice how I was able to insert the keyword "SpiderWeb Marketing System" in my landing page?
That's what I mean by SEO. This ROCKS, guys!

www.swm.MLMTeamProfitCoach.com

Bye for now.
MrsB

janicejan

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 01:13:08 PM »
from all of your reviews its not a spider web system but a pyramid that you need to have a lot of followers under you, if you are one of the first one who started it then maybe you will gain a lot of money, but now its really hard to tell if its a good investment and worth of our time..

grangonzo

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 12:40:43 AM »
That system made lots of noise for a couple of months when it was just launched.

I use a lot of traffic exchanges a it was everywhere!

Some people say they made some nice money, but i didn' have tthat luck.

I don't see it anymore, is it still working?

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online