Author Topic: 3hrprofits and Dollarzblaster  (Read 4700 times)

JudeB

3hrprofits and Dollarzblaster
« on: July 08, 2008, 05:18:40 PM »
Hi all,

I just wanted to give everyone the heads-up on these 2 companies. They are both losers, in my opinion.

To be fair; 3hrprofits DOES do what their ad says. It is a good training website. However, I became their affiliate and JUST when I was ready to get my FIRST month's commission, they post that some of their affiliates were spamming and therefore they were keeping ALL of the Affiliates checks for that month to pay the fines. (No, I was NOT one of the Spammers.)
According to my nephew,a Doctor of Law, what they did was illegal. But, it would cost too much in time, money and stress to make it worth suing them.

So, while the training part DOES work as advertised; this company has proven to me by their actions that they are untrustworthy. $159 down the tubes on that one....

Dollarzblaster just plain did not do as they advertised. I followed their directions faithfully, yet my reseller website url NEVER worked!
$25 for a useless link....

I hope my experiences with these 2 companies help someone else keep from getting cheated.

Thanks for listening. :)

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline Charles & Susan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Resell Rights
Re: 3hrprofits and Dollarzblaster
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 03:25:52 PM »
Hi Jude,

Thanks for the honest review and the heads up.

Regards,
Charles & Susan

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online