Author Topic: Negative Effects of Caffeine  (Read 2334 times)

jamesrayenz

Negative Effects of Caffeine
« on: March 15, 2011, 02:48:09 AM »
Negative effects of caffeine are well documented, but not all research and approves results of caffeine. Some is specifically citing negative caffeine many negative effects of caffeine. Other studies more positive approach, and cited the potential benefits and problems of consumption of caffeine. Linking most of the negative effects of caffeine studies with high caffeine consumption, physical conditions or certain groups of people who tend to more problems with caffeine may be a small amount of consumption of caffeine completely healthy person impact minimal. Caffeine and stimulants that increase heart rate, increased blood flow, and raise the body temperature. Increased blood sugar levels and law dioritik, which means more frequent urination and reduce water consumption. Negative effects of caffeine that small amounts of caffeine taken per day, for example a cup of coffee a day, you can create a physical dependence on caffeine. If failed to drink daily dose of caffeine, you end up flu like symptoms headache or drowsiness, feeling like cannot function. Withdrawal from caffeine can take anywhere from several days to several weeks depending on the amount of caffeine consumed normally.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

electra

Re: Negative Effects of Caffeine
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 06:47:33 PM »
Sean, almost all of my reading says caffeine is good for you. The only situation I could think of that it might be bad is by using too much, but that goes with everything.

Zimmer

Re: Negative Effects of Caffeine
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 08:18:51 AM »
As much as I know that taking too much Caffeine causes sleeplessness.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online