Author Topic: How do I Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chat History from Android  (Read 904 times)

zlkkk

How do I Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chat History from Android
« on: January 08, 2018, 04:33:39 AM »
Just like other instant messaging apps, WhatsApp makes it possible for Android users to share interesting things with their family and friends by simply sending them messages, pictures, videos or other attachments. Browsing the WhatsApp messages on Android phone, it’s easy to find something interesting and worthy of treasuring, which may be one sentence, or just a piece of video.
However, people may easily lose these important WhatsApp messages and attachments when freeing. So in this guide, I provide you an easy and quick method to help you recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Android Phone.
Solution1: Backup WhatsApp Chat History to Google Drive
Solution2: Recover Whatsapp chat history from Android Using Fonedog Toolkit without backup.
Step1: Download and Launch Fonedog Toolkit.
Step2: Connect to your device.
Step3: Select desired files to scan.
Step4: Recover deleted Whatsapp chat history from Android.
You may like: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chat History from Android

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline rinnlly11

• View Profile
Re: How do I Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chat History from Android
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 08:00:05 AM »

The problem of losing data files is confronted with so many Android users. Whatever happened to your Android mobile phone, no matter rooted, accident deletion, damaged, broken or factory restore reset, Android data recovery tool have the ability to scan and recover deleted whatsApp chat history from android   for you. The whole process is easy to operate. It works perfectly with Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more mobile models.
how to recover deleted sms from android
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 08:05:53 AM by rinnlly11 »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online