Author Topic: How to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy J2?  (Read 637 times)

Offline Xiezhenye

• View Profile
How to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy J2?
« on: January 28, 2019, 04:14:11 AM »
"My son deleted all the photos in my Samsung J2. I haven't backed them up yet. Is there any way to get back the lost pictures from my phone?" - Asked to David.
"Is it possible to get back the lost messages from my Samsung Galaxy J2 without backup?" - Asked by Jim.
"Any way to recover the lost contacts and attachments from Samsung J2 after factory reset?" - Asked by Tomy.

Please don't worry, to recover data from Samsung Galaxy J2, Samsung Galaxy Recovery is your saviour and best choice.

Samsung Data Recovery is the omnibearing data recovery tool, which allows one click to directly restore lost and deleted data including contacts, sms, photos, videos, audios and more from any Samsung Galaxy devices. What's more, you can also backup and restore your Samsung phone data by using this tool.

1. Download, install and run the Samsung Data Recovery on PC
2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy J2 to PC
3. Choose the file types to scan
4. Choose the scan mode and scan your devices
5. Recover the data from your phone selectively

Related: Restore SMS from Samsung Galaxy J2
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 04:16:25 AM by Xiezhenye »

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

Offline rinnlly11

• View Profile
Re: How to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy J2?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 10:50:46 AM »

With the help of Android Recovery, you will be able to retrieve the majority of lost data and recover samsung data you want. You don't need to worry about the complex operation flow, because it has user-friendly interface and you can easy to operate. Support different Android models such as Samsung, Sony, Motorola and more. You can recover messages, contacts, call logs, video and more documents.
how to recover samsung contacts

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online