Author Topic: Affordable to the masses!  (Read 637 times)

Offline rick2323

• View Profile
    • Money making tips, tutorials, & videos
Affordable to the masses!
« on: February 11, 2018, 05:08:58 PM »

In all my years online I have seen a lot of programs come and go! I have seen a lot of really bad programs, and I have also seen a lot of outright scams! YES, just like you I have been burnt in the past!

But the one thing I have not seen is a program like DigiSoft Payline! DigiSoft is one of the best run programs I have ever seen! DigiSoft is affordable to the masses, and it pays instantly member to member! When you make a Personal Sale or Infinity Team Sales at DigiSoft the purchaser sends their payment directly to you!

You can get started at Package #1 for just $22, and let me show you how fast you can start making mon-ey!

- Your first person/sale gets passed up as your 1 UP Qualifying Sale
- Your second person/sale sends $15 directly to you, and this will start your first Payline where everyone has to send you their first person/sale ($15), and this continues Infinity Deep!

So let`s say Nancy was your second person/sale. Nancy sends you $15 and she also has to pass up her first person/sale to you. Then that person has to pass up his first person/sale to you! Then that person has to pass up his first person/sale to you! This continues Infinity Deep, and all of these Infinity Teams Sales are passive income for you because someone else is doing the work to refer them!

And every time you make a new Personal Sale you receive an instant $15 commission and you also start another Payline that will pay you $15 Infinity Deep every time someone passes up their 1 UP Qualifying Sale to you!

Do yourself a favor, login to your DigiSoft Member Center and click on the red tab called How It Works. On that page you will see the Flow Chart for Package Level #1.

If you join my team by upgrading to a Payliner, I will send you a list of my best advertising resources to help you start making some FAST M0NEY!!!

>>>  http://DigiSoftPayline.com/230k.php?rick2323

Rick Brier
Click the link below, and subscribe to
my training blog, on how to build a
recession proof business online.

1,000 Leads Daily - 3 Day Risk Free Trial

Business Opportunity Leads!

P.S. Do you want to see how we made $14,178.00 Dollars Last Month?

Click Here For All The Info!

Free Advertising Forum Post Ads Online